PDA

View Full Version : YourUploader.Com :D

Josh-H
17-08-2006, 08:23 AM
I'm very proud of it tbh, I made the layout and everything but not the script, I wanted a nice clean layout and I think I succeeded

:D

http://www.youruploader.com

Evasion
17-08-2006, 10:53 AM
Not very much content.

additional
17-08-2006, 11:13 AM
Not very much content.

A uploader for a upload site, enough for me.

17-08-2006, 11:56 AM
Layout:- 85%
The layout is good, it's not too compact and has a lot to offer in such a small place. Although an introduction into your service and what you have to offer would be good, it's a very good layout.
Practicality:- 25%
This is where to site falls. You offer an uploading script that does upload files. The fact you don't offer html codes to embed the picture into a website, nor do you offer BBcodes so people can post their pictures onto a forum. When I uploaded a file it just came up as a red X. You do however offer a direct link to the image which is, let's face it, basic.
Content:- 60%
Ok, uploader sites don't need much content, but the content you do have is ok. There are some spelling mistakes. Also there isn't consitancy throughtout because you used 2 diffrent main fonts which shows your not professional.
Overall:- 50%
Ok, it does it's job, it uploads files to a place where you can access them, but the fact you don't offer the html and bb codes let you down. I suggest you take that up in the future. Remember to spell check your work because even the best of us make mistakes!

Colin-Roberts
17-08-2006, 12:56 PM
plus you cant upload to 2 images with the same name liek ball.gif and ball.gif it doesnt rename them or add anything so you can only have ball.gif once

speed-networks!
17-08-2006, 01:02 PM
i uploaded a 5.3 mb file 2 "i think" it and it was wicked fast

brandon
17-08-2006, 01:07 PM
I like it, I really do. :)

Josh-H
18-08-2006, 08:01 AM
Yes, I couldnt offer BB codes as it uploads more than just pictures and I don't want to use 'if' tags in the script as it just get complicated.

But yes, speed is what was aimed for :)

I hope some of you will use it on a regular basis

the wombats
18-08-2006, 08:11 AM
Looks good however, lately people are starting to make these type of sites so you need to become very unique with unique ideas.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!