PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Get rid of 2 way :@

@K
26-07-2004, 09:10 AM
I just got scammed, dam fool, he thought he'd get away with it lol. 2 way should be banned as everyone is getting scammed because of it, I would have won 2 hcs :@

Concentric
26-07-2004, 10:05 AM
whats "2 way"? :eusa_eh: :eusa_thin

@K
26-07-2004, 10:12 AM
Where the person doesn't bet, the loser just pays afterwards.

Butcher11
26-07-2004, 09:45 PM
Well mate, just don't play it, you know the loser won't pay lol, so just play other games, there's enough of them, as habbo said, it's shunned upon by hobbas, and they can't help you if you get scammed so.....

@K
26-07-2004, 10:39 PM
I got him banned though :D

Adzeh
02-08-2004, 01:35 PM
gd 4 u @K scammers should get what they deserve. but as i have seen on more than 1 occasion, hobbas can rarely do anythings

mi advice to people

stay safe
stay cool
keep ur furni

Brother Ryan
02-08-2004, 08:47 PM
You know the MSN scam?

Well i hired someone to work at m7 habbo business and he asked me if I had MSN through the console and I gave it to him as I have an MSN Account for my business.

A few moments later a person added me on MSN called jibbi_thompson********.com, I knew it wasn't her so I played along.

IT said, 'Are you TrampyTramp?'
I said, 'yeah'

And she said if I was interested in becoming a hobba.
I said ok, even though I knew it was a hoax.

She later said ok, I need the account on Habbo that has alot of furni as you cannot become one if it is poor, when IT said that I immediately hid all my furni in my storage accounts room and IT asked what was my user name and Password, I gave it to them.

They later said, there is no furni and I said search Gomme-storage which is the rooms name and IT said, what is its password? I said the password was on the forum i administrate, I said that so I can get IT's IP address.

When I got it I gave it to Habbo Hotel and got him banned and when i sent it off I said to him...

You are one big idiot you know that you've just been scammed my scamming friend.

LOL it was so funny.

dj-ice-age
02-08-2004, 09:48 PM
yeh good for u i hate scammers i got scammed 2 times and i didnt get there name that means startin 2 times over thats why im bein more carful and not doin stuff like msn scamm or sayin s prt in presant

-Soro-
02-08-2004, 09:56 PM
On my first day of habbo I was 12 (3 years ago), I had just recieved 1 tele from my bro as a welcoming present (dunno where it linked to)... I thought I had hit the jackpot with my first furni lol. I looked around the hotel and then I casually went to one club and I went up to the bar. One girl said to me "Wanna come in?", I was like "Yeah k". She told me I had to pay one furni, and being new I couldn't resist. I handed over my beloved half link wardrobe tele, only to be asked "So when are you going to give that furni then?", I had realised I wasn't going to get in and I was crushed about losing it. Seems funny now, right now if I still had that peace o' junk I'd probably give it away.. I find it's more the idea of having something taken off you rather than the actual peace of furni itself.

Brother Ryan
02-08-2004, 10:27 PM
I think People take Habbo Hotel too seriously.

Usher
03-08-2004, 04:56 AM
I definetely do.. and it's a bad thing.. my goal for this year is to only go on habbo during the summers and not during school so I can maintain a 4.0 gpa because I only got 3.7s this year.. since habbo and all so I might only go on habbo in the summer :)

-Soro-
03-08-2004, 11:55 AM
I take habbo seriously but I take my real life more seriously, that's the important thing.

Brother Ryan
03-08-2004, 02:00 PM
I have done good this year in my results on the Moque GCSE's, I have the highest a B+ and the lowest C-, and I joined habbo around there and never stopped going on it so I dont know how my results ended up so good.

-Soro-
03-08-2004, 02:10 PM
Congrats m8, I'm glad u did well! :Ocass14

Brother Ryan
03-08-2004, 02:25 PM
I hate GCSE's next year I have exams all the time.
Plus my results weren't that good, I completely went bad in French and English, I am one of the people in my class that can spell good.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!