PDA

View Full Version : The cheek of clubhabbo!

Jamie W
17-08-2006, 04:26 PM
ClubHabbo have done it again!. Thanks to TH-Ollie for the logs

*Removed*So there you go kiddies , Not really the behaviour you would expect from an offical fansite! I wonder how much longer CH will be offical then :)

Catzsy (Forum Moderator) - its is against the rules to post logs and this thread is pointless. Closed

xMicHeLlEx
17-08-2006, 04:28 PM
coming from you ;l
your the one that tryed to steal www.Thehabbos.com ;l
Sad child

Jamie W
17-08-2006, 04:30 PM
To put it very simply , Rofo has tried to gain access to TH staff panel and is not being friends with someone because they wont give him access. Aww , Shame!

Thrived
17-08-2006, 04:31 PM
I've never liked ollie (rofo)..
and that just prooves why, how pathetic trying to get into the staff panel as if he could do anything anyway? :s He's so lame..

Stab
17-08-2006, 04:36 PM
Does ROFO Stand for Rolling on the Floor orgasming?

GommeInc
17-08-2006, 04:52 PM
How did I guess correctly that someone from ThinkHabbo was arguing...

I actually have no idea what you are woffling on about, it looks like someone has lost a grand parent or something and doesn't want anyone to talk to. How is that bad?

Jamie W
17-08-2006, 04:54 PM
Does ROFO Stand for Rolling on the Floor orgasming?

Yep ;) It sure does

Pyroka
17-08-2006, 04:56 PM
Heh, personally id find it a giggle for someone to get into the TH DJ Panel, but thats just me. If i was to speak in a serious manner, he shouldnt have attempted to even get into somewhere where he is prohibited to go. Though i know he has his reasons for this attempt, there is no need for it. :)

BUT then again, could this be yet another attempt to give Clubhabbo a bad reputation and to make Thinkhabbo look better than them? EDIT: Oh and this statement really does give this accusation a good impression

So there you go kiddies , Not really the behaviour you would expect from an offical fansite! I wonder how much longer CH will be offical then

Oh dear...

I wouldnt be suprised if the theory i have just said was true but i would not know the certain truth of this matter so im leaving it at that.

You
17-08-2006, 04:56 PM
Not News, Just Crap.

mUgged
17-08-2006, 05:25 PM
1: [16:42:49] rofo@clubhab = Whos that

2: Knowing TH it's probably fake

3: Not news

4: Go away

5:
Not really the behaviour you would expect from an offical fansite!
Habbo wont do anything about it; they cannot use 3rd party logs as evidence as it could easily be faked e.g:

Callie: i like women

See.....? Please just shut up, before you make yourself look any more stupid.

Nemo
17-08-2006, 05:27 PM
This isnt habbo news.

FlyingJesus
17-08-2006, 05:37 PM
Callie: i like women

OMG RLY??! LOLZ DA CHATLOG SEZ SHE A LEZZA!111!!!!!!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!