PDA

View Full Version : Level 25 pking.

JonJon
17-08-2006, 04:31 PM
Yup, pking on my pro pure mage. Didn't get any pics.... but anyway. there was a hit and run noob, in full steel, kept hitting me and running off. So I secretly teamed up with a level 26 (same level as the hit and run noob) and he entangled him, and we both attacked him, then a level 27 came up and pwnt him, but I hit the most so I got the full steel and food and ran off.

Amd he came back with a mith scimmy, I went into the wild to get him skulled, but he kept hitting me first but wasn't skulled? So he logged off after some more hit and running...

And a level 24 mage teamed with me, and we aimed to get this full mith guy. So he came into the wild, thinking he was our team, then the 24 attacked him and he ran. So then we went furthe rinto the wildy, and spread out to not look like a team. I was bored so a level 24 came past, and I just killed him (dropped fishing stuff =[)

So then my team mate ran back over to me to see what I got, told him I got rubbish, then the full mith guy ran up, so we teamed him, he ate, but sadly he was on 0 (sadly for him) so he died. I picked up the full mith and loadsa lobbies, tried to give some to my team mate, but he wouuldn't accept it, so I had to leave the loot, which obviously loadsa noobs swarmed on and picked up... and now I have 20 fire runes, so I'm gonna give up pking for today.

Stress Free
17-08-2006, 04:53 PM
lol cool

JonJon
21-08-2006, 12:54 AM
lol cool

Thanks. :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!