PDA

View Full Version : Ione visits the hotel

J1MI
18-08-2006, 10:10 AM
http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/9861/ionepg4.png

A very brief visit, lasting only 2 minutes, she visited the welcome lounge and the iced cafe.

I am aware this news really isnt that exciting but i thought there would be a few of you that would be slightly interested. :)

Wayne
18-08-2006, 10:13 AM
Lol, cool. I'm sure she has had the same mission for absolutely ages. Anyway, it's nice to see her return for a bit. ;)

Nick-
18-08-2006, 10:14 AM
i see

Where abouts was she in the welcome lounge, did she just stand in the doorway?

J1MI
18-08-2006, 10:19 AM
Yeah stood in the doorway, same when she went in the iced cafe.

Wayne
18-08-2006, 10:21 AM
Probably didn't want to be noticed.

Nick-
18-08-2006, 10:21 AM
Just checking up on things i suppose :P

I dont blame her for standing in the doorway, particularly in a public room, she'd get mugged :o

DCeption
18-08-2006, 10:23 AM
;o i wonder what she was doing?

Wayne
18-08-2006, 10:24 AM
Just checking up on things i suppose :P

I dont blame her for standing in the doorway, particularly in a public room, she'd get mugged :o

Lol yeah. Everyone would be like:

Person who has been on Habbo since 2001: WOAH IONE!
Person who has been on Habbo since 2005: WHO'S IONE?

brandon
18-08-2006, 10:25 AM
Oh, intresting :)

Mitch4?
18-08-2006, 10:25 AM
Shes in the after school club now

brandon
18-08-2006, 10:28 AM
Shes in the after school club now
where is that?

Nick-
18-08-2006, 10:28 AM
At least she was ;)

ione - Offline

And the only reason she would get mugged by the newbies is because of her badge, if she turned that off she would just be another ordinary habbo
And anyone who used to know her as a manager back when she was HM would have shaken off those nooblet ways of wanting to bed the hotel manager for free rares ;)

Kymux
18-08-2006, 12:30 PM
I dont like her ): lmao

Nick-
18-08-2006, 12:32 PM
lmao
z0mg!!111!1 Infraction :P

Aeon
18-08-2006, 12:36 PM
lol, good to see one of the old staff coming back on for a brief visit, im sorry to say i wasn't around when she was HM. But I've heard good things lol

Also, GAWD I so remember being one of those noobs going "OMGZ A HOBBA" whenever i saw one lolol

ColyTom
18-08-2006, 08:56 PM
I wasn't around when she was HM but I heard soem great stuff about her.

DJ-Ali
18-08-2006, 11:14 PM
Nice too know she's still active at times. Thanks for the info. Rep+

Allan_banvict0m
18-08-2006, 11:20 PM
well, since becs said on habbohut about FOMO it's been known IONE & BECS will be touring all hotels for interviews and FOMO promotion.

door blocker? IGNORE THEM :rolleyes:

GommeInc
18-08-2006, 11:24 PM
Lol yeah. Everyone would be like:

Person who has been on Habbo since 2001: WOAH IONE!
Person who has been on Habbo since 2005: WHO'S IONE?
You forgot to add:
Person who is easily excited about Staff badges: HOLY COW, SHE HAS A BADGE! LET'S GO SURROUND HER!

It's nice to see she is looking around the Hotel. Although I think she comes on a bit doesn't she? She still works for Habbo in some way or another.

Pyroka
19-08-2006, 09:12 AM
Good to know that old hotel managers & staff alike are still welcome to the hotel . Shame some people dont remember them >.>

Aitken
19-08-2006, 09:33 AM
Well its good to see her back. her and becs will be doing a big radio show on www.habbomedia.net in the next few weeks. maybe becs and her have something on habbo planned? like a party while the dj?

Azza
19-08-2006, 11:12 AM
surprised u noticed her in doorway ^^
lmao the days of being a noob. lol
I remember her. I remember i joined about 1 month after she gave the holopod,throne and samovar lol ^^

NightSlayer
19-08-2006, 11:31 AM
great find. she was a great hotel manager gotta admit ;)

:Hazel
21-08-2006, 02:02 PM
Shame some people dont remember them >.> I was going to say that, most people are probably like who the hell is that? :s

e5
21-08-2006, 04:36 PM
http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/9861/ionepg4.png

A very brief visit, lasting only 2 minutes, she visited the welcome lounge and the iced cafe.

I am aware this news really isnt that exciting but i thought there would be a few of you that would be slightly interested. :)
Im interested, good find :D

Slash
21-08-2006, 05:11 PM
Very good find :)

mUgged
21-08-2006, 09:52 PM
WHAT THE HELL?

Why are you PATHETIC people saying 'NICE FIND' and 'GD FIND'. She is bloody Sulake Staff. SHE IS PAID to come on Habbo - thats her JOB. Is there a thread made everytime Lost_witness is on Hotel View? NO.

Yes, I would understand if it was someone like Jibbi or Daisy, but someone who WORKS FOR SULAKE? No...

Lock this thread or it just shows how stupid you are, and the Moderators are.

-:Undertaker:-
21-08-2006, 10:15 PM
WHAT THE HELL?

Why are you PATHETIC people saying 'NICE FIND' and 'GD FIND'. She is bloody Sulake Staff. SHE IS PAID to come on Habbo - thats her JOB. Is there a thread made everytime Lost_witness is on Hotel View? NO.

Yes, I would understand if it was someone like Jibbi or Daisy, but someone who WORKS FOR SULAKE? No...

Because ione is a Ex-HM who hardly comes on, If you dont like this Thread then leave it.

Also good find - Nice to see a Legend revisting.

Slash
21-08-2006, 10:21 PM
WHAT THE HELL?

Well, if you dont like that, pack 'yer bags and scoot.

She is a former HM who rarely comes on for a minute, so it's is very rare to find her.

J1MI
21-08-2006, 10:23 PM
Is there a thread made everytime Lost_witness is on Hotel View? NO.

Firstly: Where in this thread does it say she is on hotel view?
I said welcome lounge if you cant read. Secondly: yes there is a thread made everytime lost_witness is in a room, look around ;)
Thirdly: please dont insult other members or moderators

-rep

Nick-
22-08-2006, 08:13 AM
Whos to say Jibbi and Daisy dont still work for sulake?
They may no longer have their positions as HM but they may still have some sort of holding in the company, Jibbi, Daisy, ione, even Callie would be news to us if any of them logged in and started browsing the hotel, Callie especially as her accounts are all banned supposedly

Please, if youre going to react to a thread in that way just go back to the hole you crawled out of and stay there, i would consider this as news all the same as considering any other ex staff/mod logging in and having a look around

e5
22-08-2006, 08:18 AM
I also don't know why she got HABBO STAFF badge as she aint even habbo staff as she quit. lol or got fried doubt that though. :D.

Nixt
22-08-2006, 08:21 AM
I also don't know why she got HABBO STAFF badge as she aint even habbo staff as she quit. lol or got fried doubt that though. :D.

Read THIS (http://www.habbox.com/site/content/view/967/95/) [=

8Freak8
22-08-2006, 08:23 AM
ione = Sulake Community Director

Jibbi now works for Daisy in Daisy's new business.

Nick-
22-08-2006, 08:24 AM
:o well you learn something new everyday
Interesting to know what her full title is and i always thought that was Smashs area of expertise

mUgged
22-08-2006, 08:46 AM
Whos to say Jibbi and Daisy dont still work for sulake?
They may no longer have their positions as HM but they may still have some sort of holding in the company.

They dont. Daisy sold her share and Jibbi went to some foreign company, jackass.

She didn't quit, she is Community Director ;)

Jibbi now works for Daisy in Daisy's new business.

O rly? What be that.

Nick-
22-08-2006, 08:50 AM
Jackass? :rolleyes:

Thats what classes as an insult today?
What are you 12?
Ill leave this thread now, the last thing i need is another arguement with a pathetic nub over something so untrivial its not worth anyones time

e5
22-08-2006, 08:50 AM
Read THIS (http://www.habbox.com/site/content/view/967/95/) [=
Cool ty :D

Mugged, She did quit, she is only recently the director :S

mUgged
22-08-2006, 09:03 AM
Cool ty :D

Mugged, She did quit, she is only recently the director :S

*Removed*

I dont know if you was around the Hotel when she was Hotel Manager (probably not, you was probably 9), but she has been with Sulake from near the very beginning, *Removed*

Catzsy (Forum Moderator) Please do no be insulting to others.

Nixt
22-08-2006, 09:04 AM
*Removed*
There is hardly any need for all the offensive additions. If you're going to explain something, just explain? Not everyone is so addicted to Habbo they know everything about it...

Nick-
22-08-2006, 09:08 AM
*Removed*

I smell another infraction

Also i think that post proved your age, or at least your mental age as the majority of people on this forum know when they've changed tenses in their posts and changed back again a few words later
The insults are getting more pathetic too, please come up with some new ones before you start insulting my sexuality or my lifestyle as you havent the foggiest about what i do with my time and nothing irritates me more on this forum than nubs who make assumptions and then try to use them as a poor attempt to insult

Slash
22-08-2006, 09:09 AM
mUgged, You're insulting others, because they dont know as much as you, about a pixel game.
you must feel so hard.. :rolleyes:

Nixt
22-08-2006, 09:11 AM
The annoying thing is, that there seems to be at least one nub on every thread that has to cause an argument... I don't get it.

Nick-
22-08-2006, 09:14 AM
Welcome to the forum :D

At least i think it was you who posted that when someone asked the very same question ;)

Nixt
22-08-2006, 09:16 AM
At least i think it was you who posted that when someone asked the very same question ;)

I'm confused now :'( explain please :P

Nick-
22-08-2006, 09:19 AM
Nvm ;)

Its the curse of HxF unfortunately, theres always one who has to ruin it by kicking things off, this started as a nice thread welcoming ione back as she browsed a couple of public rooms but now because of one individual who thinks everyone else is lower than him because of anyone saying they like ione and the fact that shes not a lost cause yet this thread can be cast away as spam and locked i suppose
Plus a few infractions handed out :P

alteration
22-08-2006, 10:56 AM
news: ioene comes back on ixel game for 1min:rolleyes:
wat news is this

:Hazel
22-08-2006, 11:39 AM
The annoying thing is, that there seems to be at least one nub on every thread that has to cause an argument... I don't get it.

Its the summer holidays and the kids are bored.

LostInMyMind
22-08-2006, 05:36 PM
Hmm.. nice.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!