PDA

View Full Version : Habbo Credits by PayPal

Spylife
18-08-2006, 10:55 AM
Wanna buy some habbo credits by PayPal? www.voucherstop.co.nr is the perfect place!

Catzsy (Forum Moderator) I am not closing this thread as I have no proof that it is a scam however
this company is not on the official habbo credit buying page and I would not advise anybody using
anything but the official habbo page. Thx:)

brandon
18-08-2006, 10:58 AM
Sorry but I wouldn't trust that.

Spylife
18-08-2006, 11:06 AM
Sorry but I wouldn't trust that.

I don't scam :eusa_wall

Wig44.
18-08-2006, 11:16 AM
By using paypal to sell the credits, you are bound by an agreement, and if you scam you can be sued.

brandon
18-08-2006, 11:17 AM
I don't scam :eusa_wall
I didn't say you did, it's just kind of hard to build up trust with a new unprofessional company.

WiseBen
28-08-2006, 09:08 PM
Yes, and that website is using a suffix which is a free domain name,
The provider of these free domain names, www.co.nr, states that it:

"Provides free domain names like user.co.nr that are free subdomains of .co.nr free web domain name. CO.NR is no way a ccTLD registry for .NR domain names, but a web project that povides free domains that look like real paid domain names on "as is" and "as available" basis. CO.NR domain name free account includes free URL redirection with path forwarding and URL cloaking to redirect a free domain name to an existing web site. No any free DNS support is provided for CO.NR domain name free accounts and we don't plan to provide free domain name with DNS support in future, but just a free domain name forwarding service"
According to their Disclaimer.

The actual URL that the domain is forwarding to is a freewebs account.
Close the thread and remove the link please.

brandon
28-08-2006, 09:10 PM
Yes, and that website is using a suffix which is a free domain name,
The provider of these free domain names, www.co.nr, states that it:

"Provides free domain names like user.co.nr that are free subdomains of .co.nr free web domain name. CO.NR is no way a ccTLD registry for .NR domain names, but a web project that povides free domains that look like real paid domain names on "as is" and "as available" basis. CO.NR domain name free account includes free URL redirection with path forwarding and URL cloaking to redirect a free domain name to an existing web site. No any free DNS support is provided for CO.NR domain name free accounts and we don't plan to provide free domain name with DNS support in future, but just a free domain name forwarding service"
According to their Disclaimer.

Close the thread and remove the link please.
Catzsy has already said she wont remove it, if you want the thread closed let it die and dont bump it?

WiseBen
28-08-2006, 09:14 PM
Ok, Was giving a little more information on it so people can make a better decision on whether or not to use it. Please don't use it.

Hitman
28-08-2006, 10:10 PM
If I was going to make a credit selling site, first I'd ask Habbo/Sulake if it was okay too, then I'd buy a proper domain and hosting.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!