PDA

View Full Version : Free Forum Hosting

Adzeh
18-08-2006, 08:28 PM
Hey guys,

For those of you wanting to set up your very own forum, for any purpose, I am giving you a one time opportunity to get all the hard work done for absolutely nothing!

I am willing to host, and set up, a MyBB forum for anybody who asks for the low low price of NOTHING! But, for the suspicious ones out there who think there is a hidden agenda, there isn't! I am doing this out o the goodness of my heart and all I ask is that I keep an admin account on your forum for maintenance and security reasons. I will not alter your settings in anyway nor do anything to obstruct your forum users unless something you are doing is totally unaceptable.

This offer is aimed at inexperienced users who wish to have their own forums but do not know how to set up, or have access to hosting.

If you wish to have your forum set up you will need to PM a contact messenger address in which we can talk more freely and quickly about what exactly you want doing :).

So for those of you wishing to have your very own forums, for whatever reason, don't miss out on this exclusive offer :)

Regards,

Adam.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!