PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Habbo hotel homepage

Jase
14-02-2005, 01:24 PM
Urgh habbo won't work for me and others when it gets to the shockwave logo it does nothing and plus the homepages look all weird too.

this is with internet explorer

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v737/tidus004461/error2.png

And with mozzila

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v737/tidus004461/Error1.png

I've tried everything and i am quite p'd off cause of the petals out hc offers and love stuff :eusa_wall

sarah261090
14-02-2005, 02:11 PM
Thats really weird, with my old computer that used to happen to me, i could never log into habbohotel. No offence but i think you must have a **** computer or the memory is full. Good luck tho!! :eusa_thin

Jase
14-02-2005, 02:39 PM
i gotta windows xp laptop....... i have bout 2/3 of memory left on it :S

Jesus-Egg
14-02-2005, 07:18 PM
The same thing happens on my computer. The wierd thing is that all the other hotels work. I've tried e-mailing habbo, but they said they didn't know what was wrong with it, and gave me a fairly long list of all the usual thing that should make it work, but don't :(

G-flow
14-02-2005, 07:19 PM
:o I dunno whats going on but i hope ya find the answer :)

Jase
14-02-2005, 07:25 PM
The wierd thing is that all the other hotels work.

exatcly the other hotels work perfectly but this1 doesn't.............

Mentor
14-02-2005, 07:50 PM
it could be caused by ether.

1. habbo acaidly removed some images, an update when at bit wrong ect (easu 2 fix)
2. your cashe is messed up, clear it and reload the page.
3. the images are loading slowly becuse of lag.

wootzy
14-02-2005, 07:59 PM
maybe your comp was running low on resources?

Lµke
14-02-2005, 08:00 PM
Ive got a windows Xp laptop when my laptop gets nackered or somethin i do a system restore it sets your comp back to the day you bought it. Id reccommend it but only as a last resort.

Jase
14-02-2005, 08:05 PM
maybe your comp was running low on resources?

nahhh i got this meter which shows u how much resources u got left plus it tells u when it is getting low

Ive got a windows Xp laptop when my laptop gets nackered or somethin i do a system restore it sets your comp back to the day you bought it. Id reccommend it but only as a last resort.

it is only 2 months old i got it at crimbo it doesn't seem right doing a restore when i just got it

Edit** i tryed it on my mums pc and it doesn't work either

Lµke
14-02-2005, 08:35 PM
nahhh i got this meter which shows u how much resources u got left plus it tells u when it is getting low

it is only 2 months old i got it at crimbo it doesn't seem right doing a restore when i just got it

Edit** i tryed it on my mums pc and it doesn't work either

The only other way i can think of is contacting ur ISP explaing your problem and see what they say or take your laptop to somewhere like PC world and see what they say...

nick070789
15-02-2005, 11:03 AM
the same thing is happening to me, ive emailed habbo but they are not replying. Its really annoying me and at certain times both my pcs dont work on certain websites. Ive got lots of memory left so that cannot be the problem.

ddarkjet
15-02-2005, 12:25 PM
the same happend 2 me a while back but now its sorted its self out strange ey personly i think someone hacked habbo or sumat

Jesus-Egg
15-02-2005, 09:46 PM
I think the problem is with habbo, because there's nothing wrong with my computer, and other hotels work

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!