PDA

View Full Version : Love is Blind

simon!
20-08-2006, 11:21 PM
This is just a passage I've written for a short story.

As he sat and watched her gaze at her book, he leant against the kitchen counter and counted the various fruits layed in the centrepiece bowl. Counting the minutes to which he realised his wife was making a fool out of him. He took a banana, carefully peeled away the skin and each strip of skin he slowly rounded them near the bottom of the banana and began to chew.

His eyes still focused on his wife, he took the knife and carefully put it back in the knife drawer. He took a glance at the novel of which his wife was reading, it was a romantic thriller, a girl met a boy, fell in love.... then she killed him. How ironic, he thought to himself. He made his way back to the lounge and sat with his freshly brewed cup of earl gray, sat back and gazed at the television. The phone startled them both as both of them reached for the phone he caught hold of it before she had a chance to move. Smiling innocently, she made her way back to facing her book and began to read again.

"Hello?" he started with a deep sigh.

"Is your wife there?" replied a foreign but fluent speaking gentleman.

Before he replied, he glanced over at his wife, she was clearly punishing herself using the pages of the book as the victim, literally pulling and squeezing the paper so it was curled into a tiny circle. He took a deep breath, and put the phone down.

"Must've gotten the wrong number baby, he sounded Italian." he said with a hint of an Italian accent.

She looked up startled as if her heart had stopped pumping the blood around her organs, she had no idea her world was about to come crashing down beneath her feet.

Ok thats just a bit of it, hope you like it :]

hellogoodbye
21-08-2006, 08:09 PM
awesome story simoneasaurus :-)

Nightrose
22-08-2006, 01:28 AM
love it i want to know the rest :D

simon!
23-08-2006, 11:51 PM
I'll like do a bit a month or something like that and lol at Justin, did you have a good holiday bud?

Splinky
25-08-2006, 04:06 PM
love it i want to know the rest :D
Meee too... sounds really cool.

alexxxxx
31-08-2006, 06:15 PM
Love is Blind is a name of a dirty show on MTV Germany.

FlyingJesus
01-09-2006, 03:09 PM
Love is only blind when you **** in her eyes.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!