PDA

View Full Version : How About A Girls Vs Boys Week On Habbo!

.x!AnitA!x.
14-02-2005, 04:27 PM
The Reason Why I Think We Should Have A Girls Vs Boys Week

I was sitting in my room today and could hear my twin brother and sister arguing downstairs. As i opened my bedroom door and listened in i could hear them arguing complaing that my brother could open the pop bottle because he was a boy. I was disgusted by this so i charged downstairs and complained how did he know that he could be the only one that could open it. So we took it to challenge and we played a game of arm wrestling. Each of us scored three points each and didnt have a clue which other way to solve this catastrophe. I then came up with the idea that we should have a girl vs boys week. Then we could see who was more intelligent and things like that. I have sent my idea into habbo to tell them my veiws. So if you want to help this cause then get some posts in on habbo telling them that we should have a girls vs boys week. And of course girls will win, but will they we shall neva find out until the boys vs girls week is released.

Jacko2kn3
14-02-2005, 05:16 PM
Your being equally Genderist (properword filtered) saying "girls will win"

As for being smarter, how can you judge that on habbo? Different people have different traits and abilities.

Also, excellent work on copying Habbox Staff .x.!Anita!.x. 's name, ingenious.

Mentor
14-02-2005, 07:42 PM
Habbo would never do it, becuse there would be to many complaints.
The idea would be intersting thogh.
I think sexism blown itslef out of proprtion, some people have stupid and incoretc opionions, but now people call you sexist if you state a fact.

Dave,
14-02-2005, 09:19 PM
The idea is sexist and wouldn't happen.

Fawne
15-02-2005, 09:30 AM
The Idea is Ok, but i wouldn't agree to it myself.
But Habbo wouldn't do such a thing as fights will begin to occur between male and females on Habbo.

Girls vs. Boys wud be 'Battle Of The S.e.x.e.s'
(Sorry to Avoid The Filter, If This Is Filtered)

There would be too much Pandemonium.

.x!AnitA!x.
15-02-2005, 12:10 PM
Your being equally s.exist (sorry for avoiding filter) saying "girls will win"

As for being smarter, how can you judge that on habbo? Different people have different traits and abilities.

Also, excellent work on copying Habbox Staff .x.!Anita!.x. 's name, ingenious.

Actually I Never Copied Anita's Name Becuase I Was New Onto Habbo Yesterday

Simonac55
15-02-2005, 03:49 PM
Sorry but I don't like that idea at all. Girls or boys can all be good at different things, even if they are a boy or girls. Some girls may be smarter than some boys but some boys may be smarter than some girls. Everyone has their talent, qualities and defaults wherever they're a boy or a girl.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!