PDA

View Full Version : More Hobbas around

Relationships
26-07-2004, 12:03 PM
I dont understand why people are training to be hobbas on the .co.uk if they are wanting to be on other website.. Is it because they are not open or is .co.uk just an easier place to train.. ? Sure there is other websites but sometimes i have heard the people who are training keep spreading rumours around about new hobbas on OUR hotel so they will keep sending in pics to habbox.. and wonder why they arent on hobba list.. It is making everything so confusing

wootzy
26-07-2004, 12:09 PM
its cuz they probs speak english and da other hotels rnt open and ready to train

Relationships
26-07-2004, 12:12 PM
Probably coz it makes me confused

lauralol
26-07-2004, 05:07 PM
I think, they are training for newly opened hotels, such as .ca and as they havent been opened for long, there arent enough staff to train them, so they train on our hotel with experienced hobbas :)

>Max<
26-07-2004, 05:12 PM
we were the second hotel made so we would have good people to teach all the new hobbas for the new hotels. Thats one of the reasons they train with us another is not all the new hobbas for the new hotels are on the uk habbo. The new hotels take hobbas from all diffrent hotels not just ours.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!