Clarissaa
21-08-2006, 03:30 PM
Sometimes..

Lubricant
21-08-2006, 03:30 PM
Don't like rap or him lol

Swastika
21-08-2006, 03:31 PM
Fakest rapper out there along with his G-Unot crew.
Gets on my nerves how he makes songs that sound the same and are low quality, and still makes millions.
Listen to real rap like Tupac and Biggie, at least they just wernt all about the woman and money.

Allan_banvict0m
21-08-2006, 03:31 PM
nah, i don't like rap anymore. I prefer dance etc.

Jamie, every straight guy is about women and money. Pull your head out your cave ;)

and... no offence but it'd help i tupac was alive to make new songs instead of remix's. [i'm not making fun of the dead]

ilovejordan
21-08-2006, 03:33 PM
nooooooo

RedStratocas
21-08-2006, 03:34 PM
No.rocknroll

Many
21-08-2006, 03:35 PM
I have a feeling, no, not a feeling, I KNOW 90% OF YOU WILL VOTE NO!

RedStratocas
21-08-2006, 03:36 PM
I have a feeling, no, not a feeling, I KNOW 90% OF YOU WILL VOTE NO!
Probably

Swastika
21-08-2006, 03:38 PM
nah, i don't like rap anymore. I prefer dance etc.

Jamie, every straight guy is about women and money. Pull your head out your cave ;)

and... no offence but it'd help i tupac was alive to make new songs instead of remix's. [i'm not making fun of the dead]
Incase your stupid, i was speaking about the rap, not his personality.
I know men like woman and money, you dont need to brag about it in raps every single song though.

Tupac was legend and they're songs coming out all the time which are unreleased, shows how much you know.
Theres actually a CD coming out this year of 'Pacs i believe.

Allan_banvict0m
21-08-2006, 03:38 PM
cause about 98% of habbox are weird moshers/ goths/ emo's/skaters etc... or just listen to that type of music.

deeply sorry jamie, it's as if i had already mentioned i don't like rap so i wouldn't know nor care?

Also, it appears i'm not the stupid one :rolleyes:
I'm just saying it get's boring, maybe it'd be better if he was allowed to RIP instead of going through his unreleased songs and releasing them.

the wombats
21-08-2006, 03:39 PM
I liked him for abit at first, now he is just annoying. And this should be in Music. ;)

ilovejordan
21-08-2006, 03:40 PM
cause about 98% of habbox are weird moshers/ goths/ emo's/skaters etc... or just listen to that type of music.

what catorgary do i fall under

Clarissaa
21-08-2006, 03:42 PM

deeply sorry jamie, it's as if i had already mentioned i don't like rap so i wouldn't know nor care?

Also, it appears i'm not the stupid one :rolleyes:
I'm just saying it get's boring, maybe it'd be better if he was allowed to RIP instead of going through his unreleased songs and releasing them.

what catorgary do i fall under

same ^

Allan_banvict0m
21-08-2006, 03:43 PM
idk cassie or clarissa, as i've never rly seen both of you, and cassie that reminds me we rly should camwhre sometime... LMAO

Grindie
21-08-2006, 03:44 PM
I'm not into his music, although I can appreciate he is musically talented, and you gotta rep him if he's been shot 9 times and is still walking around...

ilovejordan
idk cassie or clarissa, as i've never rly seen both of you, and cassie that reminds me we rly should camwhre sometime... LMAO

go on my my****z? lots of pics.
and not atm
i have
curly wet hair
and no makeup
and i've just got back in my pjs x]

Clarissaa
kkz .

Allan_banvict0m
21-08-2006, 03:49 PM
omg icba and not the now either, i'm still in my boxers :(

ICBA I HAS SCHOOL TOMORROW, only for one day though :P then on wednesday i go to a rangers friendly game, then on thursday shopping, then on friday hanging about with mates for one last time in two weeks then on saturday i'm going to a wedding then on sunday i go on holiday :D

Sazzle
21-08-2006, 03:49 PM
yerr i do. i like a bit of gangsta rap every so often

ilovejordan
21-08-2006, 03:52 PM
omg icba and not the now either, i'm still in my boxers :(

ICBA I HAS SCHOOL TOMORROW, only for one day though :P then on wednesday i go to a rangers friendly game, then on thursday shopping, then on friday hanging about with mates for one last time in two weeks then on saturday i'm going to a wedding then on sunday i go on holiday :D

HAHA SCHOOL
im goin iceskatin tomorrow
and then shoppin on wed then nothin on thurs then alton towers and party on fri x]

NekkLe
21-08-2006, 04:00 PM
Sometimes..

Same^
Not my preferred rapper but he still has some decent tracks.

jordybumz!
21-08-2006, 04:36 PM
i hate him as a person, he's just a **** really, and he raps about a load of trash and he's fake. despite this i listen to him sometimes, as his music is pretty catchy.

JonJon
21-08-2006, 05:03 PM
Yay, go majority! Majority says no, I am part of the majority.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!