PDA

View Full Version : German thread, for beginners to experts.

Pulchritudinous
14-02-2005, 06:14 PM
It doesn't matter what level of German you are at, here you can talk German with other people learning it, and it may even help you to use the language more confidently and easily.
Aswell as learning new words etc.

Hallo, Ich bin Aimee.
Ich habe Deutsches an der Schule fur 3 Jahre erlernt.
Ich hoffe, nach Deutschland zu reisen ein Tag, um zu sehen, wenn ich gut verstanden werde.
Auf Wiedersehn, Aimee xxx.

Janumz
18-02-2005, 08:43 PM
Hallo, Ich kenne nicht viel deutsches, so ist dieses vermutlich GANZ falsch.
Sowieso geht hier.
Hallo, Ich bin Jane. :)
Ich erlerne Deutsches nicht an der Schule, Ich habe es gerade von meinen Freunden und familiy abgeholt.
Lieben Sie Sie allen, Jane.
Traurig, wenn sein Unrecht :s

Pulchritudinous
23-02-2005, 06:00 PM
Ich, sind verstanden :p Ihre Familie oder Freunde deutsch, oder sprechen sie gerecht sie gut?

Dave,
23-02-2005, 08:42 PM
I hate german. I do it for GCSE and my teacher is horrible I can't stand her.

CarolineQT2774
23-02-2005, 11:35 PM
Hallo, ist mein Name Caroline. Nizza zum sehen Sie Sie.

Dave: Don't fret. Go to http://world.altavista.com/tr , it will help you with translating English to German and German to English - and bunch more.

Auf Wiedersehen!

P.S. Jane, das war gut!

caz08
23-02-2005, 11:41 PM
I have been doing german for 2 years now and i am doing it in GCSE at the moment and i love it, it is really interesting...

Hallo ist mein Name calum ich war origionally der geboren ist in Manchester und ich lebe momentan in ****** (hat Leute, um mich: P) Und ich habe studiert Deutsch für zwei yeard und ich zu pirschen, momentan meinen deutschen coursework nicht gewollt unternehmen.

Dave,
24-02-2005, 10:35 PM
Dave: Don't fret. Go to http://world.altavista.com/tr , it will help you with translating English to German and German to English - and bunch more.

Lol it doens't give it correct, all the word order is wrong.

Fawne
06-03-2005, 08:24 PM
Hallo und Guten Tag
Mein Name ist Jaskia
Ich nicht mag meinen Namen sehr viel, aber es ist nicht mein wirkliches Ein so ich bin gut damit.
Deutsch ist dass gut nicht, habe ich es für 3 Jahre studiert obwohl, aber habe dann es auf gegeben.
Danken Sie Gott, den ich machte. Ich wollte es GCSE nicht machen. Ich kenne noch ziemlich alot, der gut ist:) ich hoffe, dass ich, dass die meisten von ihnen herum das Hotel sehe, und vielleicht wir können plaudern. (yummy)

I gave up German in yr 10, i didnt want to do it for GCSE, i studied it for 3 yrs before hand tho. It was good and i've forgotten most of my learning.

Fawne
06-03-2005, 08:28 PM
Hallo und Guten Tag
Mein Name ist Jaskia
Ich nicht mag meinen Namen sehr viel, aber es ist nicht mein wirkliches Ein so ich bin gut damit.
Deutsch ist dass gut nicht, habe ich es für 3 Jahre studiert obwohl, aber habe dann es auf gegeben.
Danken Sie Gott, den ich machte. Ich wollte es GCSE nicht machen. Ich kenne noch ziemlich alot, der gut ist:) ich hoffe, dass ich, dass die meisten von ihnen herum das Hotel sehe, und vielleicht wir können plaudern.

I gave up German in yr 10, i didnt want to do it for GCSE, i studied it for 3 yrs before hand tho. It was good and i've forgotten most of my learning.

Warning
!xx!kyle!xx! (forum moderator): Please do not double post, simply edit previous one by clicking edit button.

GoldenGrahams
07-03-2005, 10:09 PM
I learn German, and am going to be taking it for GCSE next year.

Hallo, ich heisse Bradley! Ich bin dreizehn jahre alt und ich habe eine bruder un drei schwestern!

Also, ich habe zwei Katze. Mein Katze heisse Freddy und Fluffy! ^_^

Fingerboots
07-03-2005, 10:12 PM
:o That reminds me.. I should be writing a letter for my German homework about the holidays, oh yay. xD I've been doing it for 5? *Counts* Yep, 5 years and I have barely learnt anything. :P

Dave,
07-03-2005, 10:14 PM
Lol same here. We hate out teacher and she hates us. Was funny today.

She was arguing with this girl:

Teacher: Get out of my classroom!
Girl: No
Teacher: Right then I'll leave!

We couldn't stop laughing at the way she stormed out.

Fingerboots
07-03-2005, 10:16 PM
Hahaha, our old french teacher always used to leave the classroom and bring back higher ranks of staff with her, as some of you may know, she told us to all get up and run around the tenniscourts.. Ahh that was a fun lesson :D

Dave,
07-03-2005, 10:20 PM
Lol for some reason we always seem to charm our head of year so she doens't tell us off :D

GoldenGrahams
08-03-2005, 06:20 PM
Noone dares to mess with Mrs Trusler :|

Dave,
08-03-2005, 08:28 PM
Meh what they gonna do shout at you and put you on report.

My German teacher sent a letter home complaing about me, my mum laughed at it and chucked it in the bin :D

Fawne
09-03-2005, 08:37 AM
Well, when i used to learn German.
(I gave up after Year 9) (studied for 3 yrs)
I used to be really good at it, then we it came to Yr 9 i got bored, and just started walking in and say.
"Hi, Goodbye!" and then walk bk out.
Teacher didn't really care much, as i wasn't in the classroom so i couldn't cause hassle.
I always used to go in singing all the time, just to annoy him, but it would normally end up with me out the classroom before i set one foot in it.

Pulchritudinous
20-03-2005, 06:46 PM
Somehow I managed to get into the top set, where none of my friends are, most of them are in the bottom set, and barely know any of it, and they really take the mickey out of me for being in the top set.

It's good though, because, without my friends being there, I can get on with my work, even though I sometimes get so bored, I daydream terribly.
I'll definately take it as a GCSE, even though I dread it.

infatuation
20-03-2005, 06:51 PM
Hallo, ist mein Name. etwas, den Sie nie herausfinden. Wie sind yall?

Pulchritudinous
21-03-2005, 05:49 PM
Hallo, ist mein Name. etwas, den Sie nie herausfinden. Wie sind yall?

Errr...hallo.
Zu is sehr sonderbar...aber Dank fur innen hier schreiben.

Eye
03-04-2005, 03:46 AM
hallo, ist mein Name jubba cobbra. Ich bin ein spanisches legand. Ich mag goats.what essen bin Ihr hobbies??i morgens, das ein grünes Sonnenschirm habbo Vereinigtes Königreich verkauft

Pulchritudinous
10-04-2005, 12:55 PM
Wilkommen, ins meine freizeit, Ich spiele hockey und gehen aus!

Kezzo
22-04-2005, 04:49 PM
Hallo. Mein Name ist Keegan. Wie sind Sie heute? Meinen Tag ziemlich bohrte, normale Schule usw..

megan2005
24-04-2005, 12:59 PM
hallo mein name ist megan und ich bin driezehn Jahra alt
BORING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!