PDA

View Full Version : Re-Releasing Rares

Lestah
21-08-2006, 06:08 PM
Lame because one day, one of your furni can go down in price by 50 thrones.
Why do they do this?
Is there anything we can safely invest in?
Orange parasol, petal patch as examples.
Really annoying!

Azza
21-08-2006, 06:27 PM
50 thrones is a bit far.
Anyway when they do re-release its good to stock up on them as it will take a while but they will rise in price and there profit ^^

Lestah
21-08-2006, 06:32 PM
Naw, if something is re-released it will never get back to its' original value -.-
Because it's just not as rare any more. Simple.

Deiondre
21-08-2006, 06:51 PM
What about petals? They were re-released and are worth about 5.0 now...
if it's a desirable rare it will be worth more

By your logic Thrones should be less than orange parasols or green pillows (which it was for a short time) but the Throne is more desirable so is worth more now. Simple.

Lestah
21-08-2006, 07:27 PM
By your logic Thrones should be less than orange parasols or green pillows (which it was for a short time) but the Throne is more desirable so is worth more now. Simple.

By my logic thrones should be less than orange parasols?

What are you talking about man?
ORANGE PARASOLS HAVE BEEN RE-RELEASED... SO THEY ARE LESS DESIRABLE.
THRONES HAVEN'T BEEN RE-RELEASED... SO THEY ARE MORE DESIRABLE.

SIMPLE.
:P

ReInfected
21-08-2006, 07:39 PM
If u want to saftley invest in a rare, go for the HC sofa. I got about 94 of em because these stupid habbo managers keep releasing rares. They wont think of releasing the HC sofa.

Lestah
21-08-2006, 09:41 PM
Ah yeah.
Another one...
Speakers corner!
That was sooo rare.
Now?

ReInfected, if anything, club sofas are going to go down? How many people are getting HC now... The rarity of them can only go up.. :s

Azza
22-08-2006, 06:07 PM
speakers corners were sueprs then normal so they werent re-released O_o

DCeption
22-08-2006, 06:45 PM
Ah yeah.
Another one...
Speakers corner!
That was sooo rare.
Now?

ReInfected, if anything, club sofas are going to go down? How many people are getting HC now... The rarity of them can only go up.. :s

Sorry to say this, but do you even know what you are saying? You are sayin loads of ppl are getting HCs so the rarity of them can only go up in value? WTH if anything down in value

Lestah
22-08-2006, 08:25 PM
Sorry to say this, but do you even know what you are saying? You are sayin loads of ppl are getting HCs so the rarity of them can only go up in value? WTH if anything down in value

Rarity goes up = price goes down I meant, I should have said the rarity goes DOWN, as in, they are more common , sorry if anyone misunderstood.
Just to go over what I'm saying again...
There are times in Habbo when very rare furni, worth a lot, is released in the catalogue, and the price goes DOWN. Personally I think this is pathetic, rares should be a one-time offer, and stay that way.
H.C rares, seasonal etc, are not rare. We're talking about rares such as throne, holoboy, speaker corner, petal patch, and so on.

Lestah
19-11-2006, 06:26 PM
Bump.

HH managers have just been spamming rares now.

Deiondre
19-11-2006, 07:12 PM
There are less orange parosals than Thrones... I meant that your saying something that is rarer should be worth more. There is alot more Thrones that alot of normal rares. Thrones are an icon and desirable so are worth alot. If Thrones were re-released they would drop but eventually go back up.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!