PDA

View Full Version : Banned For party ?!

redmario
14-02-2005, 07:58 PM
:o Banned For Advertising the paty?! In Public rooms One sentence At A time >:( Habbo Is Getting Too Many Hobbas.

BURN3LL
20-02-2005, 10:51 AM
yeh init, ive been banned for advertising (kicked out of the room)

Luayminator
22-02-2005, 11:06 AM
Ur not supposed to flood and advertise, it is wrong , you would get annoyed if someone advertised in ur rooms, and everyone left to the other room

BlackGarden
23-02-2005, 04:36 PM
Luayminator is right; you're not supposed to advertise however you were speaking. If it was in a guest room and you had the permission of the owner then that would be okay, but really you're meant to use the Habbo Room Dropper if you want to advertise your room.

Janumz
23-02-2005, 05:38 PM
You are actually allowed to do it.. as long as your not flooding.

And actually Luayminator, Habbo says soemthing like "if you can get anyone to go to your room, just go to a room and nicely shout out "please search my name for a great party" aslong as you dont flood, theres nothing wrong with it"

So I think its stupid you go banned.. I say PROTEST!!

Luayminator
25-02-2005, 11:37 AM
They say that yes, but advertisers even if they dont flood ,they keep repeating it to the whole room

skelayton
26-02-2005, 02:13 PM
advertising isnt a bannable offence unless it is odvious that u r using a flooder tool.
I read somewhere it is ok if you say it once, and advertise politly.

ramjet
26-02-2005, 09:14 PM
nothing rong with it unless u flood espesh with macros

ttranquility.
26-02-2005, 09:16 PM
No,its just that they dont want rooms being infladed with "naughty" habbos. :) So if you get banned for that its just because they think you are disobeying the habbo way. Try sending an e-mail. Telling habbo that it wasnt fair for you to get banned and stuff. Im sure they will understand your issue. :)

jesus
05-03-2005, 07:01 PM
Too many hobbas with nothing better to do you mean.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!