PDA

View Full Version : Heya!!!

.miss.ema.
21-08-2006, 11:03 PM
Hey Guys! (& Gals)

I just signed up to Habbox Forums, they look good, haven't really had a good look around yet, but from what i have seen, this looks like the place to be! (keep up the good work!)

I was just wondering, and i know this might not be the right place for this part of the message, but if there are actually any decent people out there on Habbo who are around my age, i'm 19, and who can actually hold a conversation and have a bit of a laugh, rather than try and scam me or think that if i give them my pass that they can some how magic me twice as much furni as i had before!

so if there are any of the above people out there, add me on habbo.
my user name is .miss.ema. the same as it is here!

look forward to talking to you soon!

much love

ema xx:) :) :)

Nixt
21-08-2006, 11:04 PM
Hi there :) and remember, just because alot of us are younger, doesn't mean we can't hold adult conversations :p

.miss.ema.
21-08-2006, 11:06 PM
lol, i suppose, just i say that because i have yet to meet anyone who can.
its not like i want to have a conversation about polotics, the economy or the war or terror, just dont want the only thing people say to me on habbo is "do you have any free furni"

Steven.
21-08-2006, 11:07 PM
Hi there :) and remember, just because alot of us are younger, doesn't mean we can't hold adult conversations :p

You'd love that.

and not many people, use habbo at the age of 19 on this forum. let alone use habbo at all. :p

Welcome anyhow :]

Nixt
21-08-2006, 11:07 PM
You'd love that.

Don't be so dirty ;o!

J1MI
22-08-2006, 12:51 AM
its not like i want to have a conversation about polotics, the economy or the war or terror Damn thats all my main conversation topics out the window!

and not many people, use habbo at the age of 19 on this forum. let alone use habbo at all. You are very wrong.

Im tired of this whole age debate, i feel age does not necessarily have anything to do with how mature you are. I feel i can have an indepth conversation with alot of 15 yr olds even though i am slightly other than the average habbo.

Clarissaa
22-08-2006, 12:54 AM
welcome to the forum [:

brandon
22-08-2006, 12:55 AM
Firstly, welcome to the forum. Secondly, it's not about ones age but ones maturity. I am young and I would say that I am alot more mature then some of the more elder members of the forum, alot of people would say this too.

Steven.
22-08-2006, 01:00 AM
Damn thats all my main conversation topics out the window!

You are very wrong.

Im tired of this whole age debate, i feel age does not necessarily have anything to do with how mature you are. I feel i can have an indepth conversation with alot of 15 yr olds even though i am slightly other than the average habbo.

i'm not talking 'bout anything lke that, it's VERY rare that you get people 18 year olds + on habbo and on this forum at the same time.. besides the fact, most 'Active' users are either staff or people like Helen, ryan, clarrissa, cassie etc.. the ones who used to spam up Kassies and Jasons subforums. :)

hellogoodbye
22-08-2006, 07:38 AM
welcome lol :]

.miss.ema.
22-08-2006, 10:30 AM
wow!!!:o

im shocked! i really didnt realise that age is such a big problem, all i ment by it was that if there was anyone out there who wasn't looking to scam me or flood my room with complete crap to f/r me becuse i have yet to meet anyone of any age who dosent do that and who will actually chat.

maybe i got the whole idea of habbo wrong?

or maybe its the other nine thousand odd on habbo every day who have??

i dunno.:P :D

cocaine
22-08-2006, 10:38 AM
Hey and welcome =]

:Hazel
22-08-2006, 11:27 AM
Welcome to ze forum :)

Ryan+Joe
22-08-2006, 11:33 AM
iya xxx

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!