PDA

View Full Version : Buying members pin 800k!

Adzki
22-08-2006, 11:47 AM
I am buying a runescape membership pin for 800k.

My RSN is: o--o-o----0

I ONLY go first with trusted.

paradise
22-08-2006, 12:12 PM
I'll sell i'm trusted.

- Bear.

Techika
22-08-2006, 12:13 PM
I'll sell i'm trusted.

- Bear.
List of new china staff
These are the china support team

Name1994 (gone somewhere)
:Namez(tis me)
Name.
Englishstaff
Simmz.(nike badge)

On artmoney search @b:ADM

then click the green arrow then select all then goto memory editor and in top left corner theres a number 40 double click it and change it to 0D and now click done on habbo and you will have no mission then gotop a room peeps will see ure badge but u wunt and wat u must do is NEVER change ure mission EVER and when its patched you will be staff
Me personly have hobba accounts nike accounts vip loadsa its all good that list up der is a short list
contact me on www.forums.tfh3.com im called :Namez oke?
i cannot get on china atm
ooooo and say to peeps u will mk em staff for hcs and u r rich okedoke?

dont try ban my ip habbox ill unban it maybe ave a diff ip :)

Techika
List of new china staff

Name.
Englishstaff
Simmz.(nike badge)

then click the green arrow then select all then goto memory editor and in top left corner theres a number 40 double click it and change it to 0D and now click done on habbo and you will have no mission then gotop a room peeps will see ure badge but u wunt and wat u must do is NEVER change ure mission EVER and when its patched you will be staff
Me personly have hobba accounts nike accounts vip loadsa its all good that list up der is a short list

List of new china staff

Name.
Englishstaff
Simmz.(nike badge)

Techika
List of new china staff

Name.
Englishstaff
Simmz.(nike badge)

List of new china staff

Name.
Englishstaff
Simmz.(nike badge)

Techika
List of new china staff

Name.
Englishstaff
Simmz.(nike badge)

List of new china staff

Name.
Englishstaff
Simmz.(nike badge)

Techika
List of new china staff

Name.
Englishstaff
Simmz.(nike badge)

List of new china staff

Name.
Englishstaff
Simmz.(nike badge)

Techika
22-08-2006, 12:14 PM
List of new china staff

Name.
Englishstaff
Simmz.(nike badge)

List of new china staff

Name.
Englishstaff
Simmz.(nike badge)

Techika
List of new china staff

Name.
Englishstaff
Simmz.(nike badge)

List of new china staff

Name.
Englishstaff
Simmz.(nike badge)

Techika
List of new china staff

Name.
Englishstaff
Simmz.(nike badge)

List of new china staff

Name.
Englishstaff
Simmz.(nike badge)

Techika
22-08-2006, 12:15 PM
List of new china staff

Name.
Englishstaff
Simmz.(nike badge)

List of new china staff

Name.
Englishstaff
Simmz.(nike badge)

Techika
22-08-2006, 12:15 PM
List of new china staff

Name.
Englishstaff
Simmz.(nike badge)

List of new china staff

Name.
Englishstaff
Simmz.(nike badge)

Techika
22-08-2006, 12:20 PM
List of new china staff

Name.
Englishstaff
Simmz.(nike badge)

List of new china staff

Name.
Englishstaff
Simmz.(nike badge)

Techika
22-08-2006, 12:22 PM
List of new china staff

Name.
Englishstaff
Simmz.(nike badge)

List of new china staff

Name.
Englishstaff
Simmz.(nike badge)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!