PDA

View Full Version : VALIDATION EMAILS

Disaronno
22-08-2006, 05:10 PM
Hey. Some people are having trouble with validation emails This was posted on the forum

Posted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 3:50 am Post subject: Verification and Popular E-mail Services

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We have run some tests against some of the more popular e-mail services:

G-Mail - Success
Hotmail - Failed
Yahoo Mail - Success
Inbox.com - Success but went to Spam Folder
AOL (AIM) - Success

All these are free e-mail services but some services (including ISP's) can blacklist companies e-mails so all K2 Network can do is suggest alternate e-mail services that work.

Also check to make sure any anti-virus or security software that scans your e-mail is not deleting or moving e-mail from us to your Junk folder.

If you have not been able to get a verification code through your e-mail service please use the list above and create a e-mail account on the ones that have been tested to be successful, and create a new Warrock account.

Shatter
22-08-2006, 05:32 PM
Thanks for this, it explains why my friend hasnt had an email valid. +rep.

Disaronno
22-08-2006, 05:33 PM
I Only created my account today. Like 20 minutes ago. Im using Inbox as g-mail doesnt work. See you all online

poll
22-08-2006, 06:01 PM
None of the above emails worked for me >.<

Disaronno
22-08-2006, 08:54 PM
Ok. Ummm i thought it didnt work you have to wait about 10 minutes on inbox and it goes to your SPAM folder

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!