PDA

View Full Version : A "Lagger"

Shatter
22-08-2006, 07:25 PM
Ok, so i was sniping on WR and somone goes "Lolage you lagger". Ive always thought it meant those to have slow computers but im on my dads pc and its not slow so i guess thats not what it means. What does it mean? :D

NekkLe
22-08-2006, 08:38 PM
Ok, so i was sniping on WR and somone goes "Lolage you lagger". Ive always thought it meant those to have slow computers but im on my dads pc and its not slow so i guess thats not what it means. What does it mean? :D

Yes, it does mean slow/twitchy. Don't worry, my computor easily runs WR and people claim that i'm lagging. The thing that gets me is when i'm on the London server and you get people playing from Italy. They then accuse you of lagging :/ I then have to explain but it makes no sense to them, just ignore them..

poll
22-08-2006, 08:46 PM
i know its off topic as ur problem has been resolved iv tried to create a account suing msn yahho aol and inbox and other email services but i stil cant get the email through what should i do ? iv also check all junk mail +rep for help

NekkLe
22-08-2006, 08:49 PM
i know its off topic as ur problem has been resolved iv tried to create a account suing msn yahho aol and inbox and other email services but i stil cant get the email through what should i do ? iv also check all junk mail +rep for help

Hmm, wait till tomorrow, registrations are probably on overload at the moment so it may take time till the validation code reaches you.

Shatter
22-08-2006, 09:05 PM
Yes, it does mean slow/twitchy. Don't worry, my computor easily runs WR and people claim that i'm lagging. The thing that gets me is when i'm on the London server and you get people playing from Italy. They then accuse you of lagging :/ I then have to explain but it makes no sense to them, just ignore them..
Oh I see, thats just pathetic saying that then cause this comp doesnt lag at all. =/

is when i'm on the London server and you get people playing from Italy. They then accuse you of lagging
Lol, Yeah. Its stupid really..

Infrontation
23-08-2006, 08:51 AM
Try gmail Sean and a lagger is when someones movements are jerky or delayed. If I was a lagger and I shot you with a glock round but halfway through it you ducked behind a wall. You would still recieve more damage because on my screen you wouldn't have ducked yet. If that makes any kind of sense.

Shatter
23-08-2006, 10:15 PM
Try gmail Sean and a lagger is when someones movements are jerky or delayed. If I was a lagger and I shot you with a glock round but halfway through it you ducked behind a wall. You would still recieve more damage because on my screen you wouldn't have ducked yet. If that makes any kind of sense.

Yeah, cause when i snipe people are almost jogging on the spot so i headshot' em. :)

mnbvjifhgtge
24-08-2006, 03:54 PM
when people accuse of been a lagger chances are its their connection at fault. ive plaid on the american server out of desperation and it ran fine except i kept getting accused of cheating and having a lag program :roll: stupid americans

[Chris]
27-08-2006, 11:17 AM
well obviously because you are closer to the london server so the "signal" takes less time to get to the london server but it takes longer to get to the us because your not as close

and i can tell whos a lagger in mission mode just go to their view and if they jerk they they are a lagger/ their pings low

if you look in the bottom left when you log in and go on a server you will see your ping the lower the better

i usually have around 20-60ping - unless nicks downloading stuff over my internet connection i get like 60-100

Tristan
27-08-2006, 11:21 AM
I know I was a lagger on WarRock but my computer is fine... Lol.
I don't play it anymore now anyway.

:Jamie
27-08-2006, 12:51 PM
The only time I lag is when I first start then its fine after 5 mins or so

[Chris]
28-08-2006, 09:17 AM
The only time I lag is when I first start then its fine after 5 mins or so

when you just log in and your on the server list look at the bottom you have 1000 ping lol

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!