PDA

View Full Version : How much is this worth?

Djcafc.
22-08-2006, 07:57 PM
http://i8.tinypic.com/259yjqp.jpg

its an aqua roller incase you didnt know?

-:Undertaker:-
22-08-2006, 08:13 PM
Around 1T, But that and the White Roller are coming out when the Donnie Santini Quest Hits UK (Quite Soon)

Djcafc.
22-08-2006, 08:15 PM
how soon
do i need 2 sell it?

Grindie
22-08-2006, 08:20 PM
If it is coming out as undertaker says (I can't verify that) then you need to sell ASAP.

Djcafc.
22-08-2006, 08:29 PM
yer im tryin

22-08-2006, 08:32 PM
The new space game on UK Homepage is a Hint to the Space Quest, Also some of the other Hotels are having their Space Quests now.

Id be suprised if the Space Quest didnt come to UK, Sell them now.

Dudeitsme
23-08-2006, 02:37 AM
The new space game on UK Homepage is a Hint to the Space Quest, Also some of the other Hotels are having their Space Quests now.

Id be suprised if the Space Quest didnt come to UK, Sell them now.
You, dont know that....Theres noway to actually know that will come out in that quest, UK hotel is very random on what they release, So i say keep onto it until you know of a space quest due to the fact as soon as the quest comes the roller want be released that same day.

Assid_Rane
23-08-2006, 03:23 AM
You, dont know that....Theres noway to actually know that will come out in that quest, UK hotel is very random on what they release, So i say keep onto it until you know of a space quest due to the fact as soon as the quest comes the roller want be released that same day.

yeah, but the rollers price wont rise much till then so may as well sell now + be sure.

Djcafc.
23-08-2006, 06:54 AM
isit a super on normal or ?

23-08-2006, 09:56 PM

Habbo will release the Aqua Roller whether or not Donnie Santini comes to UK, Its pretty ovious, Other Hotels having them, Becs SUDDNELY giving a few out.

Cold.Black.Days
24-08-2006, 09:05 AM
im with undertaker on this, this is a quite a old known fact which even has links to mei lings quests becuse of other hotels getting secruity gates with the donnie satini quest

Djcafc.
24-08-2006, 09:13 AM
i sold it people for 9 hcs which is 1 hc more than i brought it for so im happy thanks for your help peps

e5
24-08-2006, 02:27 PM
It is owned my Enquires and is worth around 5 hcs

Edit; well traded (not owned my Enquires if u traded it with him, if u didn't he still has his) Unless you traded it to him?!?!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!