PDA

View Full Version : The Weekly Poll - Ad Poll!

Barmi
23-08-2006, 07:24 AM
Meh, it's 3 days old (IIRC), but it hasn't been posted yet.

Let us know what you think of our competitions and adverts by taking our Ad Poll. We will be randomly selecting 5 Habbo usernames from all those who take part and they will each win themselves two Red Amber Lamps. The poll will end on Monday August 28th. Not the best poll reward ever, but I found some of the options in the poll amusing.

Which of the following prizes do you like the most?
Habbo Furni
Habbo Credits
Habbo Club
CD's/ DVD's/ Games
iPod/ Mobile Phone/ PSP
Concert/ Festival Tickets
Celebrity Merchandise
Habbo Merchandise I do not want Habbo Merchandise. ;( It's either gimmicky or novel, but not something I would avidly want.

Which would you prefer to win?
A new Habbo Badge
A new Habbo Furni
Neither I voted neither, for obvious reasons. Why do have the option of new furni, or a new badge? Existing furni and rares is good enough for me, and handing out badges on every campaign is madness.

Take part in the poll HERE! (http://www.habbohotel.co.uk/community/polls/adpoll.html)

brandon
23-08-2006, 07:33 AM
I will vote for

Ipod / Mobile Phone / PSPS

Pyroka
23-08-2006, 09:50 PM
Id probably have the furni because well...Then you can lock the furni up in a room so no-one can see, as for a badge youd only get questions like "OW DU U GET DAT BADGE M8?!?!?!". I have experience of that annoyance.

You
24-08-2006, 12:30 AM
I will vote for

Ipod / Mobile Phone / PSPS
me and you both :]

Good luck to all who enter

Pizza
24-08-2006, 10:08 AM
why are habbo giving lots of red ambers out as prizes in comps and stuff? could it be a hint or sumin?? im confused

LostInMyMind
24-08-2006, 11:07 PM
Good find.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!