PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Grr stupid sms cred line

Blue
23-08-2006, 09:22 AM
Right so 1st off i try and buy credz and get no reply and send a message on habbo help tool. Then i get bored of waiting and try again and it says i have used my weekly limit and i'm like WAT!!! i anit bought any ****ing credz this week!!! Grrrrr

Edited by: Re-Call (Forum Moderator) - Thread Closed due to question has been answered.

ialexsmoothlegs
23-08-2006, 09:24 AM
habbo is a con! dnt buy creds n00000b

Wayne. (Super Moderator) Please don't spam the thread.

DCeption
24-08-2006, 02:57 PM
habbo is a con! dnt buy creds n00000b

Your a prat.

Re-Call
24-08-2006, 03:00 PM
For you to recieve you're credits you have to wait, I've had this problem and i have recvieve my credits code rangeing aound 30 minutes - 2 hours!
which is pretty late if you need them urgently.

Just wait for you're credits code, Habbo doesn't take the money out of you're bill until YOU recieve the credits code on you're phone, Only you're phone operator takes you're usual text price.

DCeption
24-08-2006, 03:10 PM
For you to recieve you're credits you have to wait, I've had this problem and i have recvieve my credits code rangeing aound 30 minutes - 2 hours!
which is pretty late if you need them urgently.

Just wait for you're credits code, Habbo doesn't take the money out of you're bill until YOU recieve the credits code on you're phone, Only you're phone operator takes you're usual text price.

He has put it perfectly :) its the text with the code on it that charges you ;)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!