PDA

View Full Version : Close thread

Foxile
23-08-2006, 10:10 PM
I dont want people rowing over this close it thanks :)

Wayne. (Super Moderator) Thread closed as asked by thread starter.

Pyroka
23-08-2006, 10:12 PM
*giggles* Now wasnt that stupid :P Oh and correction to the moderator.
Not ALL staff are displayed on the FAQ page...Remember the hidden Player support staff? ;)

GommeInc
23-08-2006, 10:15 PM
*giggles* Now wasnt that stupid :P Oh and correction to the moderator.
Not ALL staff are displayed on the FAQ page...Remember the hidden Player support staff? ;)
And you also have to take into account that the FAQ probably won't be updated about new staff for about 3 months. So viewing it would be pointless.

-:Undertaker:-
23-08-2006, 10:17 PM
;ooo you got a reply for a Stupid rumour, Funny how they dont give a Damn to reply when your being Sweared at and Blocked but they have the time to answear Rumuours like that - Pathetic.

Pyroka
23-08-2006, 10:19 PM
;ooo you got a reply for a Stupid rumour, Funny how they dont give a Damn to reply when your being Sweared at and Blocked but they have the time to answear Rumuours like that - Pathetic.

LOL. Well said, if only a actual Hotel moderator was in this forum at this very moment, reading those words. Id love to see the expression on his face :D

Foxile
23-08-2006, 10:19 PM
Probabely is but the person who is pathetic is The Person posting this "Patheticness" :)

Kasabian
23-08-2006, 10:21 PM

Agreed.
Some arrogant ****** was being racist today, I sent a CFH and recieved back:
"Use the ignore, thats what it's there for"

:|.

Pyroka
23-08-2006, 10:24 PM
Foxile, we're not rowing over this at all, we're commenting on how Moderators reply to messages like that but cant be bothered replying to actual important messages...

-:Undertaker:-
23-08-2006, 10:25 PM
Probabely is but the person who is pathetic is The Person posting this "Patheticness" :)

No, Your the person who has just showed how Sad Habbo MODS are, Please PM me that Pic so I can Try and Email the Habbo Staff tommorw about this Ignore thing.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!