PDA

View Full Version : there are dew machines and other banned furni on habbos

NOBLE-MAN
26-06-2004, 06:34 PM
on other habbos there are dew machines and steros.DOes any1 know if u can get them without them being scripted on our gd old british habbo :p

NX
26-06-2004, 10:03 PM
There is no legitimate way to get the DJ Deck or the Mountain Dew Machine on .Co.Uk. They have not been released into the catalog and are not an HC rare. The only way you could get it by scripting.

Butcher11
27-06-2004, 01:44 PM
The Dew machine is not scripted by the way, it is allowed, but has to remain in hand, and connot be traded or put in a room

:Illusion
27-06-2004, 01:51 PM
The Dew machine is not scripted by the way, it is allowed, but has to remain in hand, and connot be traded or put in a room

Yeah but most of the people who have them have got them from things like WPE Pro. There are no 'legal' ones as far as i know in the co.uk hotel, so anyone who has one on there normally only has a cactus an some filters :rolleyes:

NX
28-06-2004, 11:10 AM
Most people just have a picture of some sort in which you put them down and you have a Mountain Dew machine in your room. And when you get a "Dew" from the machine, it stays in your hand regaurdless of changing rooms or not, It stays until you have "dranken" it all.

Lil.D.Ice
19-07-2004, 01:43 AM
ive jus seen someone with scripted moutaindew drink...

F1L73R
19-07-2004, 01:59 AM
Nope m8 theres no way u can get them on habbohotel.com but they are on different habbo sites though but the only way u can get them on .com is from scripting which is against the habbo way and i advise u dont do it :D

iRoss
19-07-2004, 06:24 PM
They get deleted instanly so neer trade them or anything like that!

@K
19-07-2004, 06:31 PM
If they released both, I think the mountain dew would do better. Even if they are scripted mountain dew is awesome.

model4fun
21-07-2004, 02:56 PM
i reckon habbo should get talkin with the makers of mountain dew(i think its coca-cola who makes MD)and the might be able to boost the numbers on habbo by advertising on the side of a can or bottle and finally release the md machine
might be able to buy a better faster server that could hold 10000 habbos at 1 time with no lag

Butcher11
21-07-2004, 03:03 PM
Yeah but most of the people who have them have got them from things like WPE Pro. There are no 'legal' ones as far as i know in the co.uk hotel, so anyone who has one on there normally only has a cactus an some filters :rolleyes:

Yep, but they can "make" one, and yes Coke makes MOuntain Dew.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!