Screeny;;

http://www.uploadz.co.uk/408661greenfan.PNG

Mine was first ;D!

brodeo
24-08-2006, 04:17 PM
About to post ;)

Allan_banvict0m
24-08-2006, 04:18 PM
they can go shove it up bloody sulake's pixel ****, cause when the scottish got their results? they did NOTHING.

stuck up idiots. i'll email someone crying racism... it's biased.

J1MI
Damn your quick :P, + rep

yawns over new fan :$

Nick-
Yay!!!11!!1!!!!1

This is absolutely perfectly timed for my theme room, the green will go perfectly and the red and pink will have something to be complimented by :D

RadioShack
24-08-2006, 04:19 PM
fans arent that great. no one really likes them.

WHANGFACE
Thanks

Yeah, a new Fan. Err... Its a fan so it's not exactly gunna be popular "/

Wayne
Hmm, bringing out a fan when summer has almost ended is a bit silly.

Aeon
Sick of re colourings?

How about something new and imaginative? lol

Another recolour, yay?:@

Nick-
24-08-2006, 04:20 PM
Yay!!!11!!1!!!!1

This is absolutely perfectly timed for my theme room, the green will go perfectly and the red and pink will have something to be complimented by :D

Its popular with me
Plus, green owns, k <3

Allan_banvict0m
24-08-2006, 04:21 PM
i spit on it. it crys out ****** ENGLAND.

DJ-Ali
24-08-2006, 04:22 PM
I was about to post too. :(
Oh well, doesn't really go to my likeing. The only recolours I like is the Black Dragon and Black Pillow. Which ain't been released yet! :@

WHANGFACE
I'd much rather the Black Leather Pillow :(

Ryan+Joe
they can go shove it up bloody sulake's pixel ****, cause when the scottish got their results? they did NOTHING.

shut up. now all of the UK have their results. you got yours earlier, would it be fair for england then?

brodeo
24-08-2006, 04:23 PM
Habbos: There isn't enough rares
A little while later...
Habbos: We're sick of boring new rares

Get over it.

Allan_banvict0m
24-08-2006, 04:23 PM
how about you shut up, why can't they release 4 bloody rares one for each country in stupid britain.

i say **** the queen and britain.

-:Undertaker:-
24-08-2006, 04:24 PM
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, Lovely Green Fan !!

24-08-2006, 04:26 PM
Lovely, and green, don't go.

And, who would complain about new rares?

brodeo
24-08-2006, 04:27 PM
how about you shut up, why can't they release 4 bloody rares one for each country in stupid britain.

If Scotland seperated from Britain it would fail miserably. More money goes up to Scotland than it does down to England. You owe us, you're speaking our language. Get over yourself.

Any news on a value yet?

Deiondre
24-08-2006, 04:27 PM
Still they should of
released blue fan for Scotland's results
red thing for England's
etc

Allan_banvict0m
24-08-2006, 04:28 PM
if it looks rubbish me, and me again since it's biased for the english..

24-08-2006, 04:28 PM
If Scotland seperated from Britain it would fail miserably. More money goes up to Scotland than it does down to England. You owe us, you're speaking our language. Get over yourself.

Any news on a value yet?

Yeh I know, My dad told me about England giving Scotland loads of money but they still hate us.

Also there is No Value ATM for it :)

Allan_banvict0m
24-08-2006, 04:29 PM
we don't speak your language, we speak SCOTTISH.

cheep, shup.
now brb need to go for like 30 minutes, please don't get hysterical.

Wayne. (Super Moderator) Please stay on topic.

brodeo
Scottish is Gaelic. Are you speaking Gaelic? No, your speaking English with a Scottish accent, which is pretty annoying to say the least.
Edit by 8Freak8: Stay on topic and do not be rude to other users.

Nick-
I actually want it to be a really low value so i can buy absolutely masses of them :)

I cant believe this thread has already summoned an argument :rolleyes:

brodeo
24-08-2006, 04:31 PM
lol... now all i need is a silver fan so i can make the italian flag out of fans<3
Speaking of that.. anyone got any italy flags :) ?

Uwe
24-08-2006, 04:31 PM
Hehe.
Every year since I started Habbo a rare has been realesed for my birthday (H)

WHANGFACE
24-08-2006, 04:32 PM
I know Nick, rofl..

I've seen them going for a HC atm. A few have gone for 0.5

e5
24-08-2006, 04:33 PM
This will go great with my brazil room!

Hehe.

Cause they love you :D

Also I hope this rare hits 0.5 so I can buy loads of them :)

brodeo
Hehe.

Lucky :O...

Slash
24-08-2006, 04:36 PM
I dont like it.
I'd have preffered a blue or maybe silver fan.
they're going at the usual new rare rate, 0.5 - 1 HC.

Ryan+Joe
24-08-2006, 04:43 PM
we don't speak your language, we speak SCOTTISH.

cheep, shup.
now brb need to go for like 30 minutes, please don't get hysterical.
I don't think you'll be terribly missed.

Allan_banvict0m
24-08-2006, 04:44 PM
Yeh I know, My dad told me about England giving Scotland loads of money but they still hate us.

If you had the same amount of citizens as scotland has, and it was the other way around we'd be paying for you?

you have more people so you get more tax's?
so go tell your dad to shut up.

GommeInc
24-08-2006, 04:46 PM

I think you should do that too. That is terrible behaviour, unless they're opening a Scottish Hotel tomorrow, they have no excuse.

And to the idiots who hate recolours, please take 5 minutes to find out the pros and cons about having these "recolours." You will find more pros ;) So they're a good thing.

EDIT: Ok, ignore my reply to Allan, he is a hypocrit. He thinks we;re being racist? He should read his own posts :rolleyes:

Pyroka
24-08-2006, 04:47 PM
Oh god almighty, not ANOTHER recolor :( Well...Its not the recolor that really gets on my nerves, its that its a rubbish little fan! Oh em gee why do they have to release rubbish rares :( Id much rather prefer something like a green amber lamp (if there ever was one). :( Well be assured that im not buying that hunk of fan junk.

GommeInc
24-08-2006, 04:50 PM
So you want a recolour but you don't want one? That made no sense :s

And the use of a fan is to blow air at people. Strangely, it appears to be summer, which people associate to heat. And oh wow, coolness from a fan to cool sweaty people. I see a connection... Besides, it's just a fan, you don't NEED to buy it :rolleyes:

24-08-2006, 04:51 PM

If you had the same amount of citizens as scotland has, and it was the other way around we'd be paying for you?

you have more people so you get more tax's?
so go **** your dad :)

Without my Dad and the Other Ciztenins of England, Scotland wouldnt get any money so it would be poor.

Also To the Scottish People - I AM NOT insulting your country, Im just saying the Facts.

Also will you all stop moaning about Recolours, There here whether you like it or not.

+ I want more Fans :)
8Freak8: Stay on topic.

WHANGFACE
24-08-2006, 04:52 PM
So my thread about a new rare turned into a debate about Scotland..

Err.. okay.

Allan_banvict0m
24-08-2006, 04:53 PM
you do know that scotland pay a thing called TAX'S too, tell your dad to go fist himself, as your making out scotland does nothing for it's self, if scotland had the numbers of people as england and england had the numbers of scotland... it'd be the exact same?

soo shut it yah stupid bass.
and gommeinc i'm a HYPOCRITE :)

Wayne. (Super Moderator) Please stay on topic...

Pyroka
24-08-2006, 04:53 PM
So my thread about a new rare turned into a debate about Scotland..

Err.. okay.

LOL, yes it has! :) After all, fans and scotland are related to eachother in many different ways! :rolleyes:

GommeInc
24-08-2006, 04:55 PM
At least you admitted it :) Although, the way you are acting, you are giving the friendly scottish people I know a bad name, a real bad name. Using stupid words liking fisting and telling people to go "play" with their dad. I think I know who is scum here :rolleyes:

WHANGFACE
24-08-2006, 04:55 PM
LOL, yes it has! :) After all, fans and scotland are related to eachother in many different ways! :rolleyes:
Oh! Silly me for not realising those facts.. :rolleyes:

Anyway, yeah.. Can't we get back on topic and just talk about the Fan? ;s

I don't like it much, theres my bit.

Nick-
24-08-2006, 04:57 PM
Yer i know, sad isnt it :rolleyes:

Ive actually really come around to recolours, they allow for a lot of rare options to be added to theme rooms and im a particular "fan" of this item as its green <3
Plus it goes perfectly with my latest theme room, sometimes i wonder if sulake really are in tune with the average habbo rather than just sitting in an office ;)

GommeInc
24-08-2006, 04:58 PM
Not the best colour for a fan I suppose. But I suppose someone would buy it. We don't have to buy it if we don't want to or like it. There goes the argument against the "recolour" haters. Also, why do they call it a recolour? What is the original colour? Can't they call it "Multiple Coloured Furni?"

Wayne
24-08-2006, 04:58 PM
Warning: Please stay on topic and stop talking about Scotland, thank-you.

WHANGFACE
24-08-2006, 04:59 PM
Recolours can become a bit boring, but they are great for making theme rooms and stuff.. I just want Black Pillows out, Red & Black Pillows, I will make a wicked room with those, & my two favourite colours ;D!

24-08-2006, 05:00 PM
you do know that scotland pay a thing called TAX'S too, tell your dad to go fist himself, as your making out scotland does nothing for it's self, if scotland had the numbers of people as england and england had the numbers of scotland... it'd be the exact same?

soo shut it yah stupid bass.
and gommeinc i'm a HYPOCRITE :)

Wayne. (Super Moderator) Please stay on topic...

I think this rare will go Great with Green Pillows and Colas :P
I reckon we'll get a ICM Machine in Autum.

SO why dont you go to Tony Blair and Say "I DONT WANT THE ENGLISH TO PAY FOR US, WE WANT TO PAY FOR OURSELVES" - I can tell you now most Scottish People wouldnt like it.

EDIT: Also Im not going to argue about Scotland anymore seeing as you cant Discuss without insulting my family.

GommeInc
24-08-2006, 05:03 PM
Recolours can become a bit boring, but they are great for making theme rooms and stuff.. I just want Black Pillows out, Red & Black Pillows, I will make a wicked room with those, & my two favourite colours ;D!
You never know, the Black Leather Pillow might be released for Halloween. I think recolours are a good idea, you can make rare collections like green rares including this fan, the Habbo Cola, the Elf Green Dragon Lamp and so on. I suppose some people never bother finding out the uses and just follow others and say "They stupid."

You can also make collections on one design, like loads of fans, dragons and pillows. They would sell for lots!

ClaretVillan
24-08-2006, 05:04 PM
Nice Find Thanks Mate

Allan_banvict0m
24-08-2006, 05:05 PM
you'd find a lot of scottish want to be separated from that dirt called british, but it won't happen for a long time.

why don't you go to tony blair and ask him if scottish pay tax's, and ask your dad how thick he is too pls.

i don't like the green fan, i hate green. as for moderators i'm not going off topic you thicko's

Wayne. (Super Moderator) Please don't offend other forum users, especially moderators.

Nick-
24-08-2006, 05:05 PM
:o a complete fan collection, thatd go perfectly in my theme room
All the colours of the rainbow :)

e5
24-08-2006, 05:06 PM
yeah they would :) I need one summer fan :P they should be called GCSE fans? ;D

DCeption
24-08-2006, 05:08 PM
Urgh fed up of "re-colour haters" without different colours of furnis habbo rooms would be nothing, you dont complian about the variety colours of plasto or rollers do you?

Pyroka
24-08-2006, 05:10 PM
I think the Green fan is going to be one of those rares which goes up in price because its so rubbish and no-one buys one

Ps. LOL at how many infractions just got given out.

Nick-
24-08-2006, 05:11 PM
Plasto owns
Its the basis of many of my theme room plans, i wouldnt have ColaBar if i didnt have plasto

Edit: As soon as i can, im buying credits and buying as many as i can of these so unfortunately im hoping they fail so i can buy them up cheaply ;)

DCeption
24-08-2006, 05:12 PM
exaclty what im saying, without different colours rooms would be boring and not look right :)

Ryan+Joe
24-08-2006, 05:12 PM
I think the Green fan is going to be one of those rares which goes up in price because its so rubbish and no-one buys one

Ps. LOL at how many infractions just got given out.
Yeah I have 10 now.

I'd rather if they released more recolours actually, as the set's would look nice. I love the colour of this fan also :}}}}

Barmi
24-08-2006, 05:14 PM
I love recolours. If you don't, then don't buy it, and wait for more rares to be released. But for God's sake stop bloomin' moaning about them. They are incredibly useful, and if they only released one colour, it wouldn't give much of a variety now, would it? If everyone wanted to use pillows, they would have to use the same colour? Don't moan about recolours here - go find an old thread on the subject and read it through.

This new rare is gorgeous! Just look at the colour of it. I want a green ICM and green fan. ;( I love the colour. That is a sheer brilliant shade of green. I might have to see what's in my storage to see if I can trade for one of those beauties. ;S No joke. Some people like new rares - some people don't. If you don't, then move along and don't bother buying. However, I love this new rare.

DCeption
24-08-2006, 05:15 PM
I love recolours. If you don't, then don't buy it, and wait for more rares to be released. But for God's sake stop bloomin' moaning about them. They are incredibly useful, and if they only released one colour, it wouldn't give much of a variety now, would it? If everyone wanted to use pillows, they would have to use the same colour? Don't moan about recolours here - go find an old thread on the subject and read it through.

This new rare is gorgeous! Just look at the colour of it. I want a green ICM and green fan. ;( I love the colour. That is a sheer brilliant shade of green. I might have to see what's in my storage to see if I can trade for one of those beauties. ;S No joke. Some people like new rares - some people don't. If you don't, then move along and don't bother buying. However, I love this new rare.

:eusa_clap +rep

WHANGFACE
24-08-2006, 05:16 PM
I like some Recolours, others I don't as I just don't like the Furni. When they release a Rare I think they should put a colour changer on them, like the Plasto has n stuff.

Nick-
24-08-2006, 05:17 PM

That whole second paragraph was pure poetry, unfortunately my f/l is being rather stingy and demanding 1.5 per :rolleyes:

24-08-2006, 05:19 PM

+REP I couldnt agree more, Lovley colour and I want Green ICM's aswell :)

Also Allan cant call my Dad thick as Allan is the one who keeps coming on a Forum which has Perm banned him 2 times and he keeps paying for v.i.p.

DCeption
24-08-2006, 05:21 PM
+REP I couldnt agree more, Lovley colour and I want Green ICM's aswell :)

Also Allan cant call my Dad thick as Allan is the one who keeps coming on a Forum which has Perm banned him 2 times and he keeps paying for v.i.p.

Lol, the sad thing is nobody even cares what he is sayin. And im sure sulake dont intentianly leaving out scotland.

On topic: the fan is great

WHANGFACE
24-08-2006, 05:24 PM
Well, now that EVERYONE has their Exam results back, right? There isn't any point bringing it our before one of the Countries havn't got their back, and I think England were the last, yeah? So.. It was actually the right time to release it.

xxMATTGxx
24-08-2006, 06:18 PM

Calm down , still a rare "/

LostInMyMind
24-08-2006, 11:14 PM
Fast girl..

You
24-08-2006, 11:27 PM

I have to say... Grow up.

Art
24-08-2006, 11:54 PM
I like recolourings :(

Pyroka
25-08-2006, 12:00 AM

I cant help but say this is actually a kind of a good idea! Yeah the swearing isnt necessary and is kinda childish but one rare per country in Great Britain? Im actually liking the sounds of that. :o War of the kingdoms eh? ;)

xMicHeLlEx
25-08-2006, 12:03 AM
its nice :)
lol@allan no one cares :) and now he is banned.

Drompo
25-08-2006, 10:12 AM
Like every other rare released latly we see yet ANOTHER recolour - Why can't they bring new rares out!

Hecktix
25-08-2006, 10:30 AM
Don't Like It At All. :eusa_booh
God Knows What has got into these people lately.
First the stupid "Ignore" thing from the MODs
Now Sulake release a horrible green fan.

What Is Habbo Coming to?

Josh-H
25-08-2006, 10:52 AM
3 of the same lame thing

Damn

Vibes
25-08-2006, 11:15 AM
Well i think it is a nice colour for the fan but i am getting fed up with the same rares coming out all the time. Also i must agree with him about us getting an icm in autumn. I dont think they will release the black pillow at halloween, i think we will get the black dragon or something totally original !! :o

But habbo can't be bothered to make any original rares, i can recolour a bl**dy rare on paint! Which shows how lazy they are! Whats gonna appen nxt, different shades of colours for recolours?

COME ON HABBO!!, DO SUMMIN ORIGINAL!!

25-08-2006, 01:52 PM
Well i think it is a nice colour for the fan but i am getting fed up with the same rares coming out all the time. Also i must agree with him about us getting an icm in autumn. I dont think they will release the black pillow at halloween, i think we will get the black dragon or something totally original !! :o

But habbo can't be bothered to make any original rares, i can recolour a bl**dy rare on paint! Which shows how lazy they are! Whats gonna appen nxt, different shades of colours for recolours?

COME ON HABBO!!, DO SUMMIN ORIGINAL!!

Think of this, You want to build a Pink Room to enter a Comp, So you go around the Hotel looking for Pink Rares to put in, without Recolours you'd ony have the Hologirl, WITH Recolours you'd have Pink Marquee, Pink Screen, Pink ICM, Pink Smoke, Pink Fan, Pink Roller, Pink Lazer Gate, Pink Pillow and Pink Pillar.

PinkSmarties
25-08-2006, 01:57 PM
Re-colours are okay because they go with different colour rooms :)

Re-Call
25-08-2006, 02:02 PM
I do say the Green Fan is a nice colour and i do like it, But when Habbo keep releasing the same rare just recoloured it kinda gets boring.

It's like they build the suspence of a "New Rare" and it turns out to be a "Green Fan" and you're heart sinks and you think what! a green fan!.

We'll have to wait and see what the next rare is ... Proberly a Green Pumpkin for Halloween ROFL!

Sony.Com
25-08-2006, 03:17 PM
Not another new color fan:(

Im sick of recolor rares.

.sweet-ness.
25-08-2006, 03:19 PM
Sick of re colourings?

How about something new and imaginative? lol

Agrees and Fans are so well there we go ...Im not buying one for sure

You
25-08-2006, 04:59 PM
bloody 'ell, how many more to come?

Edited by Re-Call (Forum Moderator) - Please stay on the topic of "Green fan in catalogue"

You
25-08-2006, 09:33 PM
Nice find :)))))))))

2 infractions in one thread lawl....

* I POSTED A MESSAGE THAT WAS ON TOPICISH SO I DO NOT NEED ANOTHER INFRACTION PLS *

Edited by SkaterChu (Forum Moderator) - Please don't double post.

Kymux
26-08-2006, 09:59 PM
yeah but habbo dont have imaginations. they just get us to do it all. like who even wants stacie orico ?

DJ Rareness
27-08-2006, 11:58 AM
Another whack recolour, its a crap graphic as it is and now in green it look like
vomit.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!