PDA

View Full Version : [Building] Need tips to make a cool room

e5
24-08-2006, 04:20 PM
Ok, Im entering the around world competiton and I wasn't sure watch to but occasional tables or to get green and wblue pods and put them round the outside, what do you think? thanks

Humiliated
24-08-2006, 05:09 PM
Ell this is the wrong section.. this is the cool rooms sections, not the cool rooms advice section :p

e5
24-08-2006, 06:18 PM
Your not a MOD, you will get an infraction for that, please post me tips for my cool room, thanks!

Tristan
24-08-2006, 06:36 PM
Ok, Im entering the around world competiton and I wasn't sure watch to but occasional tables or to get green and wblue pods and put them round the outside, what do you think? thanks

I didn't understand a word of that.

e5
24-08-2006, 06:37 PM
Need tips, on shall I just put pods around the edge of room or buy occasioanl tables and make the brazil flag with occasionals?

Catzsy
24-08-2006, 10:01 PM
Hiya, can you post a screenie of the WIP and then we can give some advice otherwise it is the wrong section. Thx m8:)

e5
24-08-2006, 10:08 PM
It is NO WHERE near done, thats why I didn't post room but here it is, I was wondering just to do the rugs on the floor with pods around or to actually buy loads of occasinal tables, pods around edge would be better, and cheaper... :) I think it will come out good, here you go. I have made my decision but do say your opinion [WORK IN PROGRESS]

http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/4031/brazilroomwipyu5.png (http://imageshack.us)

Catzsy
24-08-2006, 11:40 PM
Like the colours of the pods. You intending to cover the whole walls with flags cos Im not sure about the colour. The pods look good . Maybe more plants? The rugs idea is good. perhaps we could see it again after that:)

Ostinato
25-08-2006, 04:58 PM
I agree with catzsy. I'm unsure a bit on the colours and stuff.. =S But I think it has a lot of potential! :]

e5
25-08-2006, 06:56 PM
Like the colours of the pods. You intending to cover the whole walls with flags cos Im not sure about the colour. The pods look good . Maybe more plants? The rugs idea is good. perhaps we could see it again after that:)
Well if you looked at my posts - buying 26 pines, bying green n yellow floor n wall and buyings rugs n more posters, I've been thingking same as you... BUT

THREAD CLOSED!
!ELL HAS BEEN PERMED :(

I also had all the pods I needed plus extras, but oh well :(

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!