Goodie's Maker
Alteration Artist
Room Reviewer

Thats Only Some :)

-=rooty987=-
15-02-2005, 06:42 PM
I would love to be a DJ

Habbo name : Skibs

I am already a Dj for sharpenews.co.uk and am good at it. I will say more. I am at a mates :D

Anti-Pod
15-02-2005, 07:23 PM
We Do Not Have A Radio At This Time

Dj_dude007
15-02-2005, 07:23 PM
Dj was not an option for a job???

Anti-Pod
15-02-2005, 07:25 PM
Not Yet No

Eric30
16-02-2005, 03:11 PM
Hey!

I would not mind being radio manger for your site... I can pay for radio hosting etc etc... PM me if intressed :)

-JT-
16-02-2005, 04:13 PM
you could do it for the LPR, we are VERY popular now...

Sketti
16-02-2005, 09:44 PM
Habbo Name: Torunt
Job: Goodies' Maker/Alteration Artist
Reason Why I Should Pick You: You accepted me on Habb-Net and you thought my designs were really good and I've been improving since! :)

splintercell!
16-02-2005, 11:01 PM
Name: Splintercell!
Job: News (ANY!)
Reason: I get around the hotel nad know all the latest news etc www.habbopixel.uk.tt for latest reference. I have a good understanding or cutenews and Html. I have previously worked for the Ex Official site Habbie.com which closed and many other sites!

nvrspk4
16-02-2005, 11:32 PM
Figured I'd Put In My Two Cents

I'm The Forum Manager For HabWiz Forum :o

So if you want any forum-related jobs post or PM me. PMing would be more effective as I might forget to check back here :P

-JT-
17-02-2005, 12:26 AM
this website used to look really good...

splintercell!
17-02-2005, 10:09 AM
He has a point its really deteriorated and the forum is simply the worst forum I have seen most free ones are better "/

Anti-Pod
17-02-2005, 11:41 AM
yes, thats why we are looking for a better layout, and we shall not have a forum just yet, until we get back ontrack, so if u cna make good layouts :) pm me

icebox12
18-02-2005, 12:28 AM
Ok all I am back and in the process of making a new template for all the viewers of the site :)

If you are disapointed with the site template please do not worry as another one will be created very soon :D

Anti-Pod
18-02-2005, 12:49 PM
at last!

can we party now :p

-JT-
18-02-2005, 05:07 PM
lol, i liked the old one quite alot.

iRoss
18-02-2005, 05:17 PM
yer but it was made by jamie4k and that would be kinda stealing ...

wootzy
18-02-2005, 05:25 PM
are we on about the current template?
if so I made it =D=D=D

Anti-Pod
18-02-2005, 05:52 PM
yep, u sure did, lol but ppl dont think its "Habwiz" kind of layout

smurf-you
18-02-2005, 06:00 PM
Job: Game Maker/ Should be programmer Or designer but i get the point :D

Well forgot what else i'm suppose to say

But the problem is with making games they take a lot of hardwork but i would like to help in that sence when i make some more decent games i will submit them to your site as long as i can link it to mine and get the credit

Also there's tons of different ways to make games

Here's the main types that i know

C++ ( Extremely hard i could make a simple one but nothing as advanced as flash)

Flash ( I can make reasonable good games, But depending on the storyline and script i mostly make movies that's where i sucseed in)

Java (Well i've made a few what i like to call decent movies, But java once again is Extremely hard to make games in, But that's for later)

Well i probably can help out in flash, Make movies/Games mostly movies, As long as the site is popular and i get full credit and link it to my site.

icebox12
18-02-2005, 07:48 PM
Nicely done and josh the site wasn't made by jamie4k someone he know's made the site then he said I was allowed to use but, because I wouldn't allow him use something he delietd the whole site which shows he has a bit of a sad side to himself. But we have sorted our differences now and hopefully habwiz will improve a lot in the forthcoming weeks

jamie5k
18-02-2005, 08:38 PM
the site wasn't made by jamie4k someone he know's made the site then he said I was allowed to use but

No actually let me correct you when I make sites I do them on my own and then you came along and asked if you can have it on your site and me be owner i agreed.

because I wouldn't allow him use something he delietd the whole site which shows he has a bit of a sad side to himself.

Ye I did delete the site, I deleted it because I quit and was taking my site back seeing you was what i felt pushing me out and then you go and turn people against me like you are now calling me sad well no im not sad i did what i felt was right for me seeing as you deleted the forum off that i had done thats another reason why I quit and deleted it.

But we have sorted our differences now and hopefully habwiz will improve a lot in the forthcoming weeks

I dont think we are ok now after posting this calling me sad dont bother talking to me again.

tbh imo no m8
18-02-2005, 08:50 PM
No actually let me correct you when I make sites I do them on my own and then you came along and asked if you can have it on your site and me be owner i agreed.

Ye I did delete the site, I deleted it because I quit and was taking my site back seeing you was what i felt pushing me out and then you go and turn people against me like you are now calling me sad well no im not sad i did what i felt was right for me seeing as you deleted the forum off that i had done thats another reason why I quit and deleted it.

I dont think we are ok now after posting this calling me sad dont bother talking to me again.

Icebox wat was the point in that? why do you have some kind of grudge against jamie? jamie is a really decent person why go and do that? i have seen the way you talk to him on habbo wen i used to go on habbo just why ice?

icebox12
19-02-2005, 12:50 AM
i didnt mean it an offencive way i'm just saying what other people said which I forgot to add - sorry jamie i never meant it any offenisive way.

Certificate
19-02-2005, 12:59 AM
stop Arguing

icebox12
19-02-2005, 01:08 AM
Thanks certificate. I'm just saying I never meant it any offencive/dishonest way,

iRoss
19-02-2005, 05:05 PM
ice should have made a back-up copy >xP

:.bEx.:
19-02-2005, 05:17 PM
:.bEx.:
Room Reviewer or any sort of helping job on offer.
Cause i enjoy helping ppl, i like to like designin rooms and designing so therefore i enjoy sayin if rooms are good or not and what i think of them.

thnx anti xxxxxxx

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!