PDA

View Full Version : habbo console as a mobile fone???

MYKE!
15-02-2005, 06:27 PM
I was just thinkin wouldnt it be cool if the console was like a mobile where u could message ppl and stuff? But wait, u can already do that! What about calls? I guess it could be a sort of instant messenger that u can accept or deny. It could also be dear and take up all the credits in ur purse :o then know one would use it PERFECT! i think...
Games though... u could download games for credits and trade them with ur friends. I'd pay 4 that!

jesus
22-02-2005, 09:49 AM
I wouldnt.

BlackGarden
22-02-2005, 03:52 PM
The console, for me at least, already does everything I need it to. I can send messages to my friends and provided the hotel isn't too laggy they get through pretty much instantaneously. What else would you want it to do? You used to be able to SMS to your friends' mobiles without knowing their numbers but I'm guessing there was some hassling or something that went on with that. If they could sort that system out it would be cool. Like if you were away on holiday or whatever and someone kept hassling you with texts from Habbo you could send a text with a command that would remove them from your list (if, of course, the number you sent it from matched the number in your Habbo ID). It would be great to be able to get in touch with your Habbo friends when they're not on Habbo again, but I am pretty happy with the console just as it is.

2hd.
22-02-2005, 03:54 PM
the console does need updating

Scriptermone
24-02-2005, 09:50 PM
I would hate that, where would you speak,

Luayminator
25-02-2005, 10:45 AM
I like it the way it is , and a mobile phone wouldnt be habboy.

jesus
28-02-2005, 11:28 AM
The console is distinctave though, you cant replace that!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!