PDA

View Full Version : Heeere's Vito!

HUGECOOL
24-08-2006, 10:55 PM
Reality TV star 'Don Vito' or Vincent Margera, 50, was arrested Friday evening shortly after 8 p.m. outside the Denver Woodward Skatepark at the Colorado Mills Mall, according to Lakewood police.
Police said Margera is accused of touching two 12-year-old girls inappropriately after an autograph session at the skate park.

The skate park was holding a meet and greet event featuring 'Don Vito' and 'Glomb' from MTV's Viva La Bam reality TV show. Roughly 60 people came to the event.

A friend of one of the victims told 9NEWS that she talked with one of the 12-year-olds and she sounded scared while talking to mall security.
Jim Shires of the Jefferson County Sheriff's Department said Margera is being charged with two counts of sexual assault on a child. Shires also told 9NEWS he will be held on zero bond until he appears in court. He is currently at the Jefferson County Jail.

Bam Margera, Vincent Margera's nephew, made him famous on his show Viva La Bam. The MTV reality show followed the life and practical jokes of Bam and his friends and family.

Vincent Margera has also appeared on MTV's Jackass and various movies and commercials.

Margera will be advised of his charges in court Monday at 10 a.m.

Lmao. A pedo.

http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/3148/27b735fa0abe421a00822a1211b49b35ty3.jpg

J1MI
24-08-2006, 11:05 PM
Hahahaha look at his face!
But seriously i doubt he meant it, he just a ****ed up old guy, whos ALWAYS drunk.
News reporters always blow things outa proportion, then again the two girls are in a position where they can make a hell of alota money and im sure their parents are aware of it.
Then again i could be very wrong and maybe he did do something wrong and indecent. but i highly doubt it.

Ps. your sig scares me

Grindie
25-08-2006, 08:40 AM
:O

Shocking.

beth
25-08-2006, 09:32 AM
i love vito, but now he's a peado, not good.

jordybumz!
25-08-2006, 09:33 AM
lmao what an idiot.

Kardan
25-08-2006, 09:33 AM
Sir, we're arresting you for touching...
IDIDN'TDONOTHINGTOTHOSEDAMNGIRLSITWASTHEMTHATTOUCH EDMELOOKATMETHEYTOUCHEDMEFGSSSSSSS
...girls inapp...
SHUTDABEEPINGUPIDDINT'DONOTHINGJUSTGETBAMHEREHE'LL TELYOUTHATINEV ERDODISDTUUDFF
Cuff him, Jim.
UHDFGUHDUGHDUSASSI9SISKI

jordybumz!
25-08-2006, 09:36 AM
IDIDN'TDONOTHINGTOTHOSEDAMNGIRLSITWASTHEMTHATTOUCH EDMELOOKATMETHEYTOUCHEDMEFGSSSSSSS
...girls inapp...
SHUTDABEEPINGUPIDDINT'DONOTHINGJUSTGETBAMHEREHE'LL TELYOUTHATINEV ERDODISDTUUDFF
Cuff him, Jim.
UHDFGUHDUGHDUSASSI9SISKI
LMAO. i could imagine that happening!

Slash
25-08-2006, 10:31 PM
...girls inapp...
Cuff him, Jim.
UHDFGUHDUGHDUSASSI9SISKI
LOL.
amgs, thought he was cool. but nahh.

Alterate
25-08-2006, 10:36 PM
Ever heard of innocent till proven guilty?

Azul
25-08-2006, 10:41 PM
The lazy eye mug shot is brilliant.

http://www.bangedup.com/news/images/00bamsuncledonvito.jpg

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!