PDA

View Full Version : Selling Red Smoke Machine

billyk
25-08-2006, 03:47 PM
Selling red smoke, 35t. only 2 on the hotel ( dont say omg staff people have them in storage too because thats dumb). I have spoken with the other owner of one and we decided that we would sell no lower than 35t, so if you want a smoke then you will have to pay. Dont say "oh its coming out in the cat" because you cant predict the future. IF you dont like my offer, dont post any rude comments... If you dont want the deal leave it at that.Serious offers only ! Thank you

fitcovboy
25-08-2006, 04:53 PM
Off topic .. the other owner allready offered it to me for 30T.

On topic, i offer 20T :eusa_danc

billyk
25-08-2006, 04:59 PM
I have about 4 lagit offers of 25 + so no. Also, I would rather keep it myself than sell it that cheap.

Stab
25-08-2006, 05:43 PM
You may say there is only one on the hotel.
But how many more are easily made....

What you should be stating is that there is only 2 in circulation round the hotel.
I don't know why you are selling so high as a purple smoke (1 in circulation) sold for 35t.

Wayne. (Super Moderator) Only post in the Trading threads if you're buying or selling something.

Easo
26-08-2006, 12:18 AM
I want a blue smoke machine *weeps*

Wayne. (Super Moderator) Only post in the Trading threads if you're buying or selling something.

Skillz
26-08-2006, 12:23 AM
There going to come out in catalouge soon so no point wasting your thrones to be honest

learn2fly
30-08-2006, 09:12 AM
There going to come out in catalouge soon so no point wasting your thrones to be honest

Sure about that?

Brandon! (Forum Moderator) Please only post in Trading threads if you're buying or selling something

Stab
30-08-2006, 03:41 PM
I want a blue smoke machine *weeps*

why should i be infracted
and he isnt.

:LLLLLLLL

N!ckG (Forum Moderator) Please only post in the Trading section if you are offering on or selling an item

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!