PDA

View Full Version : SmashFM - Coming 8th September!

SmashFM
25-08-2006, 04:24 PM
0_o
Heylooo!

Im The Owner Of www.smashfm.co.uk (http://www.smashfm.co.uk) - A Non-Habbo Related Internet Radio!

The Sites Been Finished And Im Just Finishing The Exclusive DJ Panel Thats Better Than Almost ALL Of The Panels That Currently Exist...

Theres A Live Support System That Cost Quite Alot..
Theres The Exclusive DJ Panel..
Theres An Email newsletter System..
Plus Lots More!

Jobs THat Will Be Available When It Opens:
Live Support Operator
DJ
News Reporter
Forum MOD

All I Want YOu All To Do Is Tune In To The Grand Opening Show On Friday The 8th September - The Time Will Be Specified Earlier In The Day And Will Be Posted On The Splash Screen Thats Currently Up :)

Pleeaaaaaaaaasssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
All I Want ATM Is To Top The 50 Listener Server So i Have To Get A Bigger One xDD

25-08-2006, 04:31 PM
Good Luck, you'll need it.

You sound desperate, have some rep.

brandon
25-08-2006, 04:34 PM
Good luck, but try not to capitalise every starting letter of a word. You get flamed for that here.

-Xperience
25-08-2006, 04:45 PM
You say its a NON Habbo related website but it has a blue habbo background =S lol thought i might point it out. It looks like its going to be a good site! =D

Swastika
25-08-2006, 04:53 PM
Good luck with your radio.
There are lots of online radios to compete with.
Oh yeah, and take that horrible blue habbo background off and use a nicer one.

SmashFM
25-08-2006, 05:42 PM
I Got Into THe Habit Of Tying The First Letter In Caps << See?
Almost The Whole Site Has Been Done THe Same :S

About The Site Background..
Originally The Theme Was The Same As The Splash Screen Thats Up ATM (With The Habbo BG n All) But Then I Got Back From A Break (My Laptop Broke Down) And I DIdnt Like It So I Changed Everythin Round -
There Is Now A Fire Background
And The Colours Are A Rlly Dark Grey With Orange - It Looks Alot Better :D (Im Not Going To Update The Splash Screen With Those Colours So ITs A Bit Of A Suprise :P) *Has Spoiled It By Posting It On Largest Habbo Forum Ever!* lol <<-- I Think 'lol' is the only word i dont use a capital letter on :S

25-08-2006, 05:55 PM
You say its a NON Habbo related website but it has a blue habbo background =S lol thought i might point it out. It looks like its going to be a good site! =D
Well spotted, +Rep

I don't think it's a good idea personally, I tried and nothing came about of it.

-Xperience
25-08-2006, 06:04 PM
Why thank you =D I would like to see the site when its up i think it will be great but dont you think there is too much competition out there?

:Blob
25-08-2006, 06:12 PM
:O Nick my blob

Lets guess, another infraction..

Anyway, gd luck with site

SmashFM
25-08-2006, 06:48 PM
I Dont Think Theres Too much Competition Out There Because I Already Have Over 60 Pages On The Site And Its Growing! :p

*ahem* and Excuse me mr :blob, MY BLOB :P

25-08-2006, 06:51 PM
I Dont Think Theres Too much Competition Out There Because I Already Have Over 60 Pages On The Site And Its Growing! :p

*ahem* and Excuse me mr :blob, MY BLOB :P

60 pages of what?

And :Blob's blob has been there for a lot longer than yours..

SmashFM
25-08-2006, 08:46 PM
60 Pages Of Content, Not Including Subpages :P

And I Dont Care How Long :Blob's Been Here ITS MY BLOB lol :p

xxMATTGxx
25-08-2006, 08:53 PM
Looks good what you said..

Watch it about this; Hello My Name Is Bob , its annoying and many people hate it ;]

PriceTags
25-08-2006, 11:20 PM
On a non-Habbo website it looks extra unprofessional if you Type Like This.

You'll have people from all over the world of different ages listening (maybe), and that makes it... you know. But I'd switch off when I noticed.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!