PDA

View Full Version : Ben Thatcher recieves punishment.

Smiddy
25-08-2006, 05:57 PM
Ben Thatcher has recieved an imminant suspension from Manchester City (by the club itself, since they thought the FA could take no furhter action), and he will be allowed back when the clubs investigation is complete.

To accompany this, Thatcher has been charged with foul misconduct by the FA. The ammount is unknown at the moment. He has until the 12th of September to respond to the FA's allegations.

bum
25-08-2006, 05:59 PM
is tht cuz he tackled tht dude wrongly?

YellowParasol
25-08-2006, 06:02 PM
is tht cuz he tackled tht dude wrongly?

YeaH it is

bum
25-08-2006, 06:03 PM
YeaH it is

thank ya !

Alterate
25-08-2006, 06:08 PM
It's stupid anyway the guy he did it to is just 'weak'. Look back at that Italian player in the world cup his 'tackle' was alot more vicious.

Smiddy
25-08-2006, 06:16 PM
It's stupid anyway the guy he did it to is just 'weak'. Look back at that Italian player in the world cup his 'tackle' was alot more vicious.Zidane was given 3 months (I think) community service for the Headbutt on him. ;)

I think 2 good quotes have both from Pompey side of things.
"You can get a yellow card for kicking a ball away, and also for knocking another player out cold? What do you have to do to warrant a red card? Commit murder?" - Harry Redknapp - Pompey Manager

"If we were caught doing that to someone on the streets, we'd of been sentenced to jail for 6 months minimal"
Pompey Fan.

Oh, and I forgot to mention, Thatcher has agreed this is a fair punishment.

Alterate
25-08-2006, 06:40 PM
Zidane was given 3 months (I think) community service for the Headbutt on him. ;)

I think 2 good quotes have both from Pompey side of things.
"You can get a yellow card for kicking a ball away, and also for knocking another player out cold? What do you have to do to warrant a red card? Commit murder?" - Harry Redknapp - Pompey Manager

"If we were caught doing that to someone on the streets, we'd of been sentenced to jail for 6 months minimal"
Pompey Fan.

Oh, and I forgot to mention, Thatcher has agreed this is a fair punishment.

I said Italian last time I checked Zidane was French ;) Daniele de Rossi is who I'm talking about.

A video of the 'attack';

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlGHw4S7IMc

The player he fouled required 3 stich'sand you can see there is a visable amount of blood.

Smiddy
25-08-2006, 06:43 PM
I said Italian last time I checked Zidane was French ;) Daniele de Rossi is who I'm talking about.

A video of the 'attack';

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlGHw4S7IMc

The player he fouled required 3 stich'sand you can see there is a visable amount of blood.Ah I just presumed you brought up Italy for the Zidane - Mattaratzi incident :p I do apologise ;)

I honestly don't know about that 1 though..

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!