PDA

View Full Version : Iran

Corq
26-08-2006, 09:02 PM
So whats your views on their nuclear programme? Do they think they will use it solely for power means or to create nuclear warheads?

Hecktix
26-08-2006, 09:05 PM
Don't really know. You do have to be careful with who you trust and I suppose Iran arent too trustworthy. But under no circumstances should they be invaded like Iraq. Just watched.

Corq
26-08-2006, 09:08 PM
Yeah, considering he said he wanted to wipe Isreal of the face of the world I wouldn't trust him :P

Hecktix
26-08-2006, 09:10 PM
I dont think they would Nuke israel though, they would have to be careful, they might wipe out the whole middle east, or the world xD

xxMATTGxx
27-08-2006, 07:10 AM
I dont think they would Nuke israel though, they would have to be careful, they might wipe out the whole middle east, or the world xD

Whats with the xD?

Well lets say there not people you can trust with your money so you cant trust them with the nuke power stations..

Ostinato
27-08-2006, 11:58 AM
Hmmm. I don't really approve nuclear weapons full stop.

Hecktix
27-08-2006, 12:00 PM
Hmmm. I don't really approve nuclear weapons full stop.

They claim it isnt for nuclear weapons, its for power

Ostinato
27-08-2006, 12:02 PM
They claim it isnt for nuclear weapons, its for power

8-) Yeh... and my name isn't Ostinato.

foxyfox00
27-08-2006, 12:28 PM
Well obviously its not all going to be used for power . . . .
Iran said a while ago if ameria invaded and tried to take control of Iraq they would attack. And they want the go ahead with nuc power , dont think so!

But you see Iran isnt really a threat. China on the other wants to buy Australias nuc power. Australia is a big country so that means alot of nuc. power produced and china has alot of money. Also as a communist country the unpredicablity power is raise. So i would really worry that much about Iran, because if the deal with china goes ahead they will have alot of power over how they use nuclear power.

-:Undertaker:-
27-08-2006, 12:38 PM
Iran is sittting on one of the BIGGEST Oil Wells in the world, Why would they need more power? - To make Nuclear Bombs.

I didnt support the Iraq war because I think Iraq was better off with Saddam, But if we went to war with Iran I would fully support it because Iran IS Making nuclear Weapons.

Also China already has its own Nuclear Program, One of the Biggest and Fastest growing in the World.

If Im not mistaken the USSR (Russia) has the biggest Nuclear Program in the world, Although its ageing like our Trident System.

beth
27-08-2006, 01:19 PM
the president looks shady, i wouldn't trust him rofl. i think they're running a nucleur weapons program.

RedStratocas
27-08-2006, 01:53 PM
Yeah, considering he said he wanted to wipe Isreal of the face of the world I wouldn't trust him :P

Actually, I think he's crazy too, but in his defence, people took that out of context. He explained in the same speach that he didnt mean kill everyone in isreal, he just wanted it moved somewhere else. He felt that there is no reason that middle east countries should have to pay for the holocaust.

Anyway, I dont think theyll get nuclear weapons. It takes hundreds of trained scientists to do that, and they dont have that. Even if they did, they would be extremely stupid to use it.

-:Undertaker:-
27-08-2006, 02:21 PM
Actually, I think he's crazy too, but in his defence, people took that out of context. He explained in the same speach that he didnt mean kill everyone in isreal, he just wanted it moved somewhere else. He felt that there is no reason that middle east countries should have to pay for the holocaust.

Anyway, I dont think theyll get nuclear weapons. It takes hundreds of trained scientists to do that, and they dont have that. Even if they did, they would be extremely stupid to use it.

You'd be suprised, North Korea are working with them aswell as Syria.

Into The Void
27-08-2006, 02:33 PM
Lawl, North Korea.
That's who you need to watch out for.

beth
27-08-2006, 02:55 PM

north korea?! well they're definitely on a weapons program then innit, we all know about the north koreans.

RedStratocas
27-08-2006, 03:04 PM

True, but they definatly wont have them any time soon

Haha, yeah, north Korea has the Typo Dong (LOLZ)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!