PDA

View Full Version : TechTuts.com

Xen
27-08-2006, 04:16 PM
Well, just an update to say that Andrew of -A Hacking Crew- has hacked TechTuts and is abusing nearly everything on there. He claims to be the new owner etc.

Whether this is true, whether it's a hoax, who knows?

www.techtuts.com

DMB-Hosting
27-08-2006, 04:46 PM
Andrew must have a sad life

The Voice
27-08-2006, 04:53 PM
I'm just wondering when Adam127 is going to sort it out. Im getting email's saying Owned I am the new member, Andrew of the Krew.org. or something.

I just want the site back to read the tuts and submit some, and to talk normally on the forums.

speed-networks!
27-08-2006, 04:57 PM
wooo he hacked it? he got rid of the data base?

uber
27-08-2006, 05:01 PM
well seeing as they backup every 12 hours and log everything then nothing much is gonna change if it has been hacked...

But they cant restore a backup cause the cPanel pass got changed and their host is offline.

ADAM:
27-08-2006, 06:02 PM
meh they think they are so hard when they 'Hack' / 'Crack' a site. I hope they take action against him.

Lol at what Zach said on the shoutbox

zach
got to admit anyone related to habbo is lame he prob's goes IM A UBBER L33T HACKER! *WET'S SELF WITH EXCITEMENT*

Mentor
27-08-2006, 07:09 PM
not like the current owner made any of the site "/

Tomm
27-08-2006, 07:17 PM
On "the site" it says:

Techtuts? *Removed*?

I got some email just now about me apparently hacking Techtuts... Funny thing is I can't remember ever visiting the site. I looked on it and it seems some guys exploited them and claimed to be me, well it wasn't me or any of the *thesite* staff as they would've told me (and not claimed they own *thesiteurl*).

Kymux
27-08-2006, 07:26 PM
Too many people rely on that site to solve everything. I dont care if it is hacked. But andrew mate, get a life, get a irlfriend and lose the big V

Sygon.
27-08-2006, 11:22 PM
Techtuts, for noobs made by a noob who sticks his **** up the owners *** when he gets to see him about once in a year.

Edited by ---MAD--- (forum moderator): Please do not use inappropiate language, thanks :).

Hitman
28-08-2006, 01:04 PM
The scripting krew did not hack it (if I say it with the s its filtered), it was some other guy.
I saw it, the guy that "hacked" downloaded all of techtuts (the scripts etc) and he's going to use them on his site. He said in the shoutbox.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!