PDA

View Full Version : Selling A Website loaded with the works.

Trut
28-08-2006, 12:50 AM
If anyone wants a website with:

A Domain
Hosting
Fully Coded Layout
Content
Radio

Best offer with UK Rares or ££ wins.

Oracle:
28-08-2006, 12:52 AM
I'm sure nobody will buy without a URL and sufficient proof of these items in which they will buy. Otherwise many or most people would believe this to be a scam.

Trut
28-08-2006, 12:53 AM
I mean they can pick a domain name.
and all that. -.-

Oracle:
28-08-2006, 12:56 AM
Ok. Can we then see a fully-coded layout in an image format which may be watermarked, please show it working in IE6, IE7, Opera, Mozilla Firefox, Safari etc.

Then can we see a contract in which we would both sign to say that you would buy us the domain name and transfer it to us via Nominet (I think thats the website) and also buy us the shoutcast and web hosting.

Then perhaps I will buy, thank you.

Trut
28-08-2006, 12:57 AM
Dude...

that's just SAD.

Oracle:
28-08-2006, 01:00 AM
How is it? I am going about it in a purely legal way to make sure we would both get the payments and also with then having proof we could take it up with the proper authorities if one didn't.

Although with you being 10-12 you wouldn't understand the basic principals of contracts and people use them daily for exactly this purpose. I seriously wouldn't trust this thread as it's highly likely to be a scammer.

Oh and it's pointless trying to argue as you will have to face this daily when you are older.

Trut
28-08-2006, 01:08 AM
Fine then.
Here's your contract:

I, Jessica C., agree to buy you a domain and webhosting. The domain will be purchased from Xeodomains.Com, and webhosting from HostGator.Com.
I also promise to create and fully code a layout and content pages for you. If you have any further questions, please use the Private Messenger.

Please sign at the X.
x__________________

Hitman
28-08-2006, 07:44 AM
Dude...

that's just SAD.

No it isn't sad, it'd be sad if you didn't show us. You've already sold a fake vBulletin to Colin, which was a bad move as many people wouldn't trust you.

So what are the specs..? On the hosting etc.

Xen
28-08-2006, 09:19 AM
Fine then.
Here's your contract:

I, Jessica C., agree to buy you a domain and webhosting. The domain will be purchased from Xeodomains.Com, and webhosting from HostGator.Com.
I also promise to create and fully code a layout and content pages for you. If you have any further questions, please use the Private Messenger.

Please sign at the X.
x__________________
Now that's sad.

Liberation
28-08-2006, 11:13 AM
Would have to agree as above. But seing that you did sell a fake VB to Colin wouldn't have been the best of starts for you. And now arguing with some people. Also please add the specs of the hosting and how long you will buy the domain for.
Thanks

Jahova
28-08-2006, 11:31 AM
Now that's sad.

Agree.

SteveBrown03 (Forum Moderator) - Please do not pointlessly post!

,Alexx.
28-08-2006, 11:54 AM
I bid a plasto chair. I agree with all of the comments up there.

Josh-H
28-08-2006, 04:31 PM
Dude...

that's just SAD.

Its called a contract, legal! You wouldn't honour a contract anyway.!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!