JoeComins
28-08-2006, 02:32 PM
I am using the shop sfotware: ViArt Shop CMS

I am making it for a client.

http://www.****************/uploads/f0da3edcec.png

Opinions please

Kieran
28-08-2006, 02:44 PM
Nice that it. Id want it. Id probably add colour to the banner. Apart from that good.

Xen
28-08-2006, 03:03 PM
Nice, I'd say, try experimenting with different colours, maybe blues, greens, oranges and see which one turns out the best.

It's a great layout and the banner is fine and adds some depth.

:James:
28-08-2006, 03:05 PM
Yeah it's nice, although I would improve the category gradients there just too simple :p

Alterate
28-08-2006, 03:08 PM
I don't like the '1st banner' it looks very dull and basic.. The white fading line look's very 'powerpointy (lol)' (Basically when I was in school I remeber when I used to use powerpoint and I sore a background very similar to that.) I also Don't like the two shade's of colour bar thing's =l there starting to get used more and more so yeah.

ebay
28-08-2006, 03:36 PM
very nice, loving da colours

Oracle:
28-08-2006, 03:39 PM
Nice layout Joe but the background sticks out a bit too much and on a rather colourful layout you have a dense and dull banner in black and white so to say, although it would look brilliant in colour.

The white fading line on the top seems to be a bit weird in saying it could do with moving to the left by one pixel which I fell would make it look as if it isn't taking over the edge as much.

The gradients clash with me as I don't like them shades of red or pink or whatever colour they're classed as.

For once you have chosen well on the fonts and I think thats a big step in improved useability for a website and I would love to see this to progress into a nice fluid layout with a few adjustments.

Good Luck, you get a 8.3/10 from me.

JoeComins
28-08-2006, 05:05 PM
Skinned: http://joe.electricbeat.net/SHOP/index.php

-::Mr.Dave::-
28-08-2006, 08:19 PM
I like it

alexxxxx
28-08-2006, 08:26 PM
Some of the pages don't look great in Opera. Loving the idea though, I think it's fine as it is.

JoeComins
28-08-2006, 08:37 PM
A small minority use Opera as their primary browser, so im not too btohered. The guys audience will be less experiances IE users.

If you could get me a screenshot of Opera, Id appreciate it

Thanks

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!