PDA

View Full Version : How many of you can type properly and don't rate yourselves as idiots?

GordonFreeman
29-08-2006, 11:24 PM
Let's get answers coming! I can type properly and don't consider myself an idiot.

lust
29-08-2006, 11:28 PM
huh? ;s

GordonFreeman
29-08-2006, 11:28 PM
huh? ;s
Can you type properly? Do you or do you not think you're an idiot?

ilovejordan
29-08-2006, 11:29 PM
I can't type properly. I always make mistakes and i am an idiot :]

xMicHeLlEx
29-08-2006, 11:30 PM
What has it got to do with you, May i ask?

GordonFreeman
29-08-2006, 11:31 PM
What has it got to do with you, May i ask?
How about you only post if you're going to stay on topic? If you don't give a damn, get out of the thread.

ilovejordan
29-08-2006, 11:31 PM
How about you only post if you're going to stay on topic? If you don't give a damn, get out of the thread.

joe got owned!

xMicHeLlEx
29-08-2006, 11:32 PM
i was showing you have to type posh lyke !
i dnt normaly type lyke dat tho k?
anyway if i wanna post if ur thread i will ;l

GordonFreeman
29-08-2006, 11:35 PM
Hey, if you want to be a git, how about pay some respect and get out of the thread instead of posting off-topic spam? This isn't your thread, it's mine.

ilovejordan
29-08-2006, 11:36 PM
Hey, if you want to be a git, how about pay some respect and get out of the thread instead of posting off-topic spam? This isn't your thread, it's mine.

burn baby burn.

xMicHeLlEx
29-08-2006, 11:37 PM
i posted normally typing ;l fgs
im hardly going to pay respect to someone that going on about a thread on some forum and geting all depressed because its going badly ;l
I dnt care if ur thread, is there a rule saying i cannot post?
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrr
no

Drewar
29-08-2006, 11:38 PM
I can type properly, and I am by no means an idiot :)

GordonFreeman
29-08-2006, 11:39 PM
i posted normally typing ;l fgs
im hardly going to pay respect to someone that going on about a thread on some forum and geting all depressed because its going badly ;l
no
Depressed? What the hell are you on about?

HEY I THINK I FOUND THE RIGHT FORUM FOR YOU. (http://www.habboxforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=709)

Halting
29-08-2006, 11:40 PM
Are you on about if we use correct Grammar? There isn't anything like typing incorrectly.

xMicHeLlEx
29-08-2006, 11:40 PM
your asking people to type in this thread so im typing :)
IS THIS THE RIGHT WAY TO TYPE?

pikachu!
29-08-2006, 11:41 PM
i type like this? idk its that what you mean by correctly..

and no im not an idiot loll.

GordonFreeman
29-08-2006, 11:42 PM
Typing properly as in with very good spelling and grammar.

your asking people to type in this thread so im typing
IS THIS THE RIGHT WAY TO TYPE?Hey mister internet troller, I asked people to ask two questions, not to post offtopic.

Mentor
29-08-2006, 11:44 PM
How would you define typeing properly? Since there are many equaly valid typeing methods, chances are your using a qwery keyboard, does this then mean your typeing wrongly since, that layout isnt a ergomaticly sound as some others?

Secondly whats the link to idiocy?

xMicHeLlEx
29-08-2006, 11:44 PM
i dnt get how not typing with good spelling and the right grammar makes someone a idiot ;l

GordonFreeman
29-08-2006, 11:45 PM
How would you define typeing properly? Since there are many equaly valid typeing methods, chances are your using a qwery keyboard, does this then mean your typeing wrongly since, that layout isnt a ergomaticly sound as some others?

Secondly whats the link to idiocy?
There is no link between the idiocy and typing properly. Typing correctly in relation to this thread is typing with correct spelling and grammar.

Mentor
29-08-2006, 11:49 PM
There is no link between the idiocy and typing properly. Typing correctly in relation to this thread is typing with correct spelling and grammar.

which has nothing to do with typing which is simply the method by which you input letters in to a computer in a digital format via use of the common peripheral of a keyboard.
Once those letters/characters are imputed the visual representation or order of the characters no long falls under the title of typeing "/

So why did you title the thread saying that?

pikachu!
29-08-2006, 11:50 PM
[quote=GordonFreeman;2135529]Typing properly as in with very good spelling and grammar.
quote]

oh right. yes i type proberly i guess but i don't use capitals.

GordonFreeman
29-08-2006, 11:52 PM
which has nothing to do with typing which is simply the method by which you input letters in to a computer in a digital format via use of the common peripheral of a keyboard.
Once those letters/characters are imputed the visual representation or order of the characters no long falls under the title of typeing "/

So why did you title the thread saying that?
The title is two separate questions.

OH I'M SO SORRY FOR SEPARATING IT MORE SO IT LOOKED LIKE TWO QUESTIONS. Get over it.

Mentor
29-08-2006, 11:55 PM
Arnt you the one trolling correct use of grammer? looks like you messed up there. The purpose of correct grammer would be to separate the questions, and present that clearly...

So you appear to be more in er than anyone else here?

GordonFreeman
29-08-2006, 11:56 PM
There is no grammatical error in my title. Hey, could you actually fulfil the point of this thread too? By answering whether you can type properly or not and whether you rate yourself as an idiot or not?

Mentor
30-08-2006, 12:01 AM
Ive already discredited the purpose of this thread, hence see no reason to bother answering a flawed question. Plus if there was no grammatical error, then you were imply typing incorrectly was linked to being an idiot. If thats not what you meant, then you use the grammar incorrectly and hence there is a grammatical error.

BL!NKEY
30-08-2006, 12:03 AM
no

Actually

Do not create pointless posts / threads - This will result in a deduction in your post count, or even a ban / caution.

http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=132863

and on topic I type properly with all my fingers and not looking at the keyboard but i make some mistakes. On habboxfourm or habbo I dont correct them because I am just chating but on like homework I fix them. I dont think I am an idiot.

GordonFreeman
30-08-2006, 12:06 AM
Ive already discredited the purpose of this thread, hence see no reason to bother answering a flawed question. Plus if there was no grammatical error, then you were imply typing incorrectly was linked to being an idiot. If thats not what you meant, then you use the grammar incorrectly and hence there is a grammatical error.
How can you discredit a question thread? This isn't to gain an idea on a link between idiocy and incorrect typing, this is for my own personal interest on how many people here can type properly and people's opinion of their own intelligence. Also, I see irony within your post as you attempt to lecture me on grammar, yet your post is grammatically flawed itself.

Mentor
30-08-2006, 12:23 AM
How can you discredit a question thread? This isn't to gain an idea on a link between idiocy and incorrect typing, this is for my own personal interest on how many people here can type properly and people's opinion of their own intelligence. Also, I see irony within your post as you attempt to lecture me on grammar, yet your post is grammatically flawed itself.
You may not have noticed this, but i never claimed to use correct grammer, nore do i now. If you read my earlier post, the point of grammer is clear presentation of meaning. What im saying is clearly presented so people can understanding. What you said was not, hence meaning grammer was applied incorrectly both according to the rules you flaunt and by common sence.

Plus your question was flawed as typing properly is a relative term, there is no right or wrong, hence that part of your question is meaningless. Idiot is a derogatory term, hence no one actually considers it being applied to themselves. Hence both parts were meaningless

kasi
30-08-2006, 12:40 AM
yeah i can type properly i just choose not to, & i can be an idiot at times. :):):)

RedStratocas
30-08-2006, 01:33 AM
http://i6.tinypic.com/16kt2xs.gif

kasi
30-08-2006, 01:37 AM
http://i6.tinypic.com/16kt2xs.gif

hahaha i agree with that

RedStratocas
30-08-2006, 01:42 AM
hahaha i agree with that

It's impossible to argue against.

Liberation
30-08-2006, 08:06 AM
Lol RedStatocas, I totally agree with it.

Wootzeh
30-08-2006, 08:28 AM
I type properly thanks.

omgabear
30-08-2006, 08:39 AM
What the hell is the point of this thread?

alexxxxx
30-08-2006, 08:47 AM
I can type properly and don't rate myself as an idiot. That's what the thread is about right?

:Hazel
30-08-2006, 09:09 AM
What a load of crap.

Chaz
30-08-2006, 09:13 AM
This thread is pointless, as if people are going to own up and say "yes, i type like an idiot"

Plus, why tell others to get yout of the thread? When the thread itself is pointless?

Ryan+Joe
30-08-2006, 11:37 AM
no i don't type correctly but i'm not an idiot. :/

arouse
30-08-2006, 11:55 AM
I just don't see how..."typing lik diz lolz" make's you look good because in reality, it really doesn't. So yeah, I type with good grammar and punctuation. :]]

Metric.
30-08-2006, 01:07 PM
I can, I just choose not to.

Lubricant
30-08-2006, 01:25 PM
I type with four fingers and I think I have very good grammar. Also, I don't think I'm an idiot.

!.!.CaR.!.!
30-08-2006, 01:27 PM
IMM AN AOL UESR SO U CANT EXPECT 2 MUCH OF M3!!11!! OMG

Slash
30-08-2006, 01:28 PM
I usually type with 4 fingers and a thumb, and use good punctuation.
and I don't rate my self as an idiot (:

RedStratocas
30-08-2006, 01:29 PM
IMM AN AOL UESR SO U CANT EXPECT 2 MUCH OF M3!!11!! OMG

I thought you died.

Infractionized
30-08-2006, 01:30 PM
Be abit more sensitive plz and keep on topic thnx.

nets
30-08-2006, 02:36 PM
How many of you can type properlyI can touch type reasonably well, but I wouldn't claim to be a professional typist!

Hey mister internet troller, I asked people to ask two questions, not to post offtopic.
No, you asked people to answer two questions. Furthermore, "offtopic" is not a word nor a colloquialism; and in response to your second answer, I would rate you as an idiot. Have fun in your thread!

camera
30-08-2006, 02:43 PM
whats wrong with typing properly???

when people mispell words, ill get annoyed and will correct them.
sad i know x]

Into The Void
30-08-2006, 04:29 PM
I can type properly, and I don't rate myself as an idiot.

Charles
30-08-2006, 04:45 PM
I like typing like this, it's more of a chore for me to tlk lyk dis. I guess proper typing is good for me as I do quite a lot of typing for my English coursework.
I don't rate myself as an idiot, thanks.

thesubways<3
30-08-2006, 05:07 PM
yeah I can type properly, but sometimes I'm lazy and don't capitalise things. i shorten words when im being stupid or when im really lazy too :]

-Soph-
30-08-2006, 05:07 PM
Well I can type properly but I do some pretty idiotic things.. So yeah.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!