PDA

View Full Version : Catalogue/Shopping Cart Idea

Porosity
30-08-2006, 01:42 AM
I think that In the catalogue you should be able to put what you want In a shopping cart,

Reasons why you'd want to do this :

-You can buy more items at once Instead of clicking 20 times, for 10 items

-You can change any items In the cart instead of buying the item and not being sure you actually need It

So as you can see this would save time, because personally Its annoying clicking 2 times per Item, one to click buy and the other to press ok for the message that tells you that you purchased the Item

So, what do you all think of this Idea

ItsDave
30-08-2006, 02:41 AM
Its ok, but I would rather it be a list, just like your shopping from, then double click to add quantity. Then scroll done for 'Done shopping'.

FlyingJesus
30-08-2006, 09:05 PM
Nice idea, only good one I've seen for a long time ^_^ Possible lag problems if lots of things are being bought at the same time though, not certain on that.

Scarcely
04-09-2006, 03:52 PM
I think it is a good idea.:eusa_clap

Wayne
04-09-2006, 03:58 PM
Hmm, it does seem a good idea. Something else to go with this shopping cart idea could be exchanging your current furni for furni in the catalogue of the same price. For example, a pod for a yukka. Great idea, well done.

Scarcely
04-09-2006, 04:01 PM
Something else to go with this shopping cart idea could be exchanging your current furni for furni in the catalogue of the same price. For example, a pod for a yukka.

I'm not to sure about that idea, it would sort of wipe out norm trading, for people who like that.

PTER
04-09-2006, 05:10 PM
Yeah, it will wipe out norm trading.. but it would be easier to exchange your furni. But habbo would be losing money, form people buying credits to buy things from teh catalogue.

The idea of a shopping cart is kinda good, but are you really that lazy to click twice? =\

Porosity
04-09-2006, 05:20 PM
no, but dont you think its stupid that you click twice to confirm the purchase when the second time you click It just tells you that you bought the item

now If when you have to click the second time, after you click buy, and It says, are you sure you want to buy this item, then I wouldnt care

PTER
04-09-2006, 05:29 PM
I still dont see a shopping cart happening.

Well, sometimes you can click an item by accident? Then wouldnt you be mad on spending credits on something you didnt need?

Minix
04-09-2006, 09:53 PM
you can't buy credits constantly, so buying items one at a time is only annoying when you have thrity five creits and want to spend them all on cactuses... otherwise, you don't really care.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!