PDA

View Full Version : Creds For Doing The Habbo Polls

Yonder
26-07-2004, 09:44 PM
i think you should get 2 credits for doning the habbo polls

also i think you should be able to have a ban list wen u modify ur room u can add habbo names and they will get a msg wen tryin to enter ur room saying u have been banned from this room

or summit similar

Butcher11
26-07-2004, 10:43 PM
Maybe a weekly question if you answer correctly you get 2 creds.

Moose
26-07-2004, 11:34 PM
Maybe a weekly question if you answer correctly you get 2 creds.

and for clones to not get creds, they give u random ?'s

PICCY
27-07-2004, 02:55 AM
and for clones to not get creds, they give u random ?'s

Yea They could like keep a record of the IP adress so ppl cant get 2 creds more than once

ShadowSam19
27-07-2004, 04:20 AM
naw, maybe like a onthly drawing of sum sort...but a weekly thing where everyone gets it right, then that would just bring more duks and cacti and other 1-2 creds into the hotel...and dont need more of those :rolleyes:
Unless of course the question was really hard and only like 5 people got it right, but otherwise thousand of habbos would have infinite credits, technically cuz u could save them up, and habbo woudnt want all those giving for fre, now wud they :eusa_naug
And the ban list for rooms is a much need and helpful feature that they shud put staright away...think of the affect in trade rooms when half the usually flooders cant get in :D

Moose
27-07-2004, 04:37 AM
naw, maybe like a onthly drawing of sum sort...but a weekly thing where everyone gets it right, then that would just bring more duks and cacti and other 1-2 creds into the hotel...and dont need more of those :rolleyes:
Unless of course the question was really hard and only like 5 people got it right, but otherwise thousand of habbos would have infinite credits, technically cuz u could save them up, and habbo woudnt want all those giving for fre, now wud they :eusa_naug
And the ban list for rooms is a much need and helpful feature that they shud put staright away...think of the affect in trade rooms when half the usually flooders cant get in :D

what r u saying? its all about Paint/Floor and Pressies

Butcher11
27-07-2004, 05:32 PM
Good point, but maybe habbo should do more comps like fansites do, giving out furni or stuff, the Funky Fridays are only for UKers, make somehting more fun for other nationalities.

iRoss
27-07-2004, 05:53 PM
Habbo are to tight to do that!! :D

Gottomi
28-07-2004, 12:05 AM
I like the banning people from rooms list, but the poll taking thing would be misused and clones would be made for creds and the IP adress tracking thing would be to much of a hassle for habbohotel. :(

Yonder
28-07-2004, 11:38 AM
:o i think that if yiu made it a hard question it wud just be like funky friday and i no all this usin clones stuff but i wud justrecord the ip because its not that hard wen u make a freewebs site u can record websites wit a touch of a button and if u can make such thing like habbo and the homepage come on it wudnt be hard

Wild-Play
02-08-2004, 06:20 AM
That idea sounds similar to funky friday, but it'd become too much like coke studios. Im sure people could find out ways to do the competition many times with different accounts or something :eusa_thin

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!