PDA

View Full Version : Any info on wow + 4rep

Troubling
30-08-2006, 01:36 PM
im new to wow and want some info on what race to choose any god websites. everything

Neil
30-08-2006, 09:10 PM
www.wow-europe.com It has ALL info on chars, race abilities, class abilities and epic armour sets, forum has a few extra member added bits aswell ^^

:G.M.T:
31-08-2006, 12:47 AM
www.thottbot.com - Awesome for quest related problems
http://wow.allakhazam.com - a nicew general info site
www.curse-gaming.com/en/wow/addons.html - really good site for your addons

hope that helps u out a bit and welcome to world of warcraft :)

Aeon
31-08-2006, 12:56 AM
Lol i love wow, if i was you i'd go horde LIKE MEH

Lol no reason really, just choose what takes your fancy, it doesn't really matter too much, also, when on http://www.wow-europe.com look up official fansites ... good info on them :)

Troubling
01-09-2006, 09:07 AM
You all get + rep thankies

Kieran
01-09-2006, 09:12 AM
Horde are usually the better race for a PVP server. They seem to always win in level 60 BG :P
I have only alliance, i would never goto the horde side. Anyway

Paladins are hard to level but are fun
Hunters and fastest to level

They all have their own special things so just do what takes your fancy. I made a character of every skill to see which i preferred. Mine would be Paladin or Lock :D

Troubling
01-09-2006, 01:42 PM
i was gonna choose to be an elf cos i love using bow n arrows but if i choose that can i still choose another race and chracter or not?

Neil
01-09-2006, 08:43 PM
i was gonna choose to be an elf cos i love using bow n arrows but if i choose that can i still choose another race and chracter or not?

Yea...You can have like 5-6 different chars on a server, if you play on a normal server you can have horde and alliance on the same server, but when i tried to have both factions on a PvP server it wont let you, so if you experiment I reccomend you do so with Normal servers, alliance would be the best for beginners, the horde is more for people who are a bit more experienced with the game but it doesn't really matter much

Troubling
02-09-2006, 08:43 AM
whats the difference between servers and can a level 50 kill a level 2

Neil
02-09-2006, 09:30 AM
I'm not 100% sure on how PVP works on PVP servers, but I'm pretty sure that lvls 60s are just about everywhere so security is pretty good, I don't understand the concept of the RP servers though

sl4rt
02-09-2006, 11:20 AM

yes you can maxium characters a realm is 12

whats the difference between servers and can a level 50 kill a level 2

yes a level 50 could gank you if your a PvP realm depending what realm you play on your better chosing a normal realm if you dont want to be ganked every so often eg bloodhoof normal realm/ my realm

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!