PDA

View Full Version : sonicmouse is back for good no joke!!

sew
17-02-2005, 10:27 AM
if u dont believe me go to his website he is on it at regular intervals he as also released the new habbit version 2 witch is a habbo tool to unban your ip address here is his website http://www.mouseindustries.com/

Matty
17-02-2005, 10:39 AM
From what i can see they is nothing they to say that he's back on habbo. So i think this is just untrue.

G-flow
17-02-2005, 10:41 AM
Who knows.... :o

hellzfrost
17-02-2005, 10:49 AM
Also go into his room - the password is man - it says he will be back on the First of April 2005...

Szam
17-02-2005, 10:57 AM
I doubt he could do much now anyway if he did get back on...

XxRIZZLAxX
17-02-2005, 12:13 PM
It could be dionysus pulling another prank, he has done before. Gone onto his account then done some stuff. And i'm not going on that site lol i don't trust it. Plus, note the date, April fools day. ;)

hellzfrost
17-02-2005, 12:20 PM
done Plus, note the date, April fools day. ;)
:o yer...

Isn't that site classed as a hacking/scamming/scripring site ?

Kyle441
17-02-2005, 01:02 PM
how did you know that pass to his room was man?

Janumz
17-02-2005, 01:43 PM
I've just been to his room.. And the date is April Fools Day..
So it probably is just Dionysus xP

>Max<
17-02-2005, 02:12 PM
if u dont believe me go to his website he is on it at regular intervals he as also released the new habbit version 2 witch is a habbo tool to unban your ip address here is his website http://www.mouseindustries.com/
The site does belong to the original SonicMouse, yes that is a scripting program. You shouldnt use it anyway. I know alot more than alot of you know about him and i know that he isint intrested in Habbo anymore. He left Habbo along time ago and he is now into an RPG. So dont get all hyped up that he might be coming back because he isint. The office staff Dionysus has been using SonicMouse's acount for his games but thats it, leave it to rest now.

G-flow
17-02-2005, 02:14 PM
Why did he make an new habbo program?

>Max<
17-02-2005, 02:17 PM
Why did he make an new habbo program?
Its not new, he made it ages ago. Everyone knows of the program anyway. Even the office staff know about it.

jamie5k
17-02-2005, 03:44 PM

ye thats right coz he used it for his competition the story one for halloween.

micky.blue.eyes
17-02-2005, 04:16 PM
Who is sonicmouse?? If he is a scammer or scripter don't tell me I don't want to know. I hate scammers and scripters

jamie5k
17-02-2005, 04:31 PM
his a scripter a long time ago he got banned and left habbo

sew
17-02-2005, 04:34 PM
but why would sonic post habbit on his site if he did not like habbo?

Janumz
17-02-2005, 04:58 PM
Havn't you read the posts

jamie5k
17-02-2005, 05:08 PM
he made it ages ago

sew
17-02-2005, 05:26 PM
but he has made a new version and if all the storys are true about him being put in jail he would of took it off and on his website he says it is new!

GommeInc
17-02-2005, 05:41 PM
Wow, Habbos most stupid resident is back, hacking and scripting Habbo is for sad people who don't have any brain power to realise that their effort is not getting them anywhere

wootzy
17-02-2005, 06:17 PM
1. you can change your schickwave ID without habbit
2. he woldnt dare as sulake took him to court last time

Adzeh
17-02-2005, 07:21 PM
did you perhaps think that habbo might have re-relesed his name to the public, and that someobdy else may be using it.

So what if he comes back, hes just the same as a reqular scripter.

Bonita05Steph
17-02-2005, 07:22 PM
Oh no.
Let us run around in panic like chickens with our heads chopped off.
I highly doubt it was actually him.

8Marcus8
17-02-2005, 07:56 PM
if sonicmouse is back there isn't much he can do? :l When he was first on habbo scripting was a new thing and thats why everyone was 'scared'. Since then habbo have patched up most of the scripts with new versions so even sonicmouse is useless now. . .

Bonita05Steph
17-02-2005, 07:58 PM
I seriously doubt that he's back.
If he was back everytime people told me that he was, he'd be back A LOT.
So there is no need to panic.

Matty
17-02-2005, 07:59 PM
The site does belong to the original SonicMouse, yes that is a scripting program. You shouldnt use it anyway. I know alot more than alot of you know about him and i know that he isint intrested in Habbo anymore. He left Habbo along time ago and he is now into an RPG. So dont get all hyped up that he might be coming back because he isint. The office staff Dionysus has been using SonicMouse's acount for his games but thats it, leave it to rest now.
And You know....because...

iRoss
17-02-2005, 07:59 PM
i heard thats when he gets out from prison, but hes banned from computers around the country...

Matty
17-02-2005, 08:00 PM
if sonicmouse is back there isn't much he can do? :l When he was first on habbo scripting was a new thing and thats why everyone was 'scared'. Since then habbo have patched up most of the scripts with new versions so even sonicmouse is useless now. . .
He made them once, he might have the skill to do it again IF he is back.

wootzy
17-02-2005, 08:01 PM
i heard thats when he gets out from prison, but hes banned from computers around the country...
hes not in prsion, hes not banned, he owns his own company
mouseindustries

Shauna.
17-02-2005, 08:09 PM
I know alot more than alot of you know about him and i know that he isint intrested in Habbo anymore. He left Habbo along time ago and he is now into an RPGThe office staff Dionysus has been using SonicMouse's acount for his games but thats it, leave it to rest now.

And... how do you know?

Shauna.
17-02-2005, 08:09 PM
I know alot more than alot of you know about him and i know that he isint intrested in Habbo anymore. He left Habbo along time ago and he is now into an RPGThe office staff Dionysus has been using SonicMouse's acount for his games but thats it, leave it to rest now.

And... how do you know?

I Love,
William:
You never notice me, :eusa_naug
All you can do Is laugh at me. :badgrin:
Why? Why can't you see I like you? :question:
I guess it's time to give up. :redface_b

Javian:
You know I like you, :love3:
I asked you out yesterday, :eusa_shhh
and yet you say I have to loose weight. :Shock:
How pathedic. :rolleyes_
How mean. :cry:
It's not about looks. :doubt:
It's about me, My personality, :Stop:
Now, can I try again? :'(

I hope you like my "poems"
Because they are really, true. From a 6th grade ugly girl that is humiliated and made fun of everyday. But, She does have friends. Emma, Melanie, Kiki, Brittney, Taylor, Devon, Barry, Notice, only two of my friends are boys. :eusa_wall Is there somehing wrong with me? I go home crying sometimes, because of the boy I like, William. and sometimes from..no, not girls... BOYS.

hellzfrost
17-02-2005, 08:31 PM
how did you know that pass to his room was man?
Because I am phsychic...

Janumz
17-02-2005, 08:33 PM
And... how do you know?

I Love,
William:
You never notice me, :eusa_naug
All you can do Is laugh at me. :badgrin:
Why? Why can't you see I like you? :question:
I guess it's time to give up. :redface_b

Javian:
You know I like you, :love3:
I asked you out yesterday, :eusa_shhh
and yet you say I have to loose weight. :Shock:
How pathedic. :rolleyes_
How mean. :cry:
It's not about looks. :doubt:
It's about me, My personality, :Stop:
Now, can I try again? :'(

I hope you like my "poems"
Because they are really, true. From a 6th grade ugly girl that is humiliated and made fun of everyday. But, She does have friends. Emma, Melanie, Kiki, Brittney, Taylor, Devon, Barry, Notice, only two of my friends are boys. :eusa_wall Is there somehing wrong with me? I go home crying sometimes, because of the boy I like, William. and sometimes from..no, not girls... BOYS.
Wth is that about?

hellzfrost
17-02-2005, 08:38 PM
1. you can change your schickwave ID without habbit
2. he woldnt dare as sulake took him to court last time
Wow !
I never realised he went to court :o

Kyle441
17-02-2005, 08:49 PM
Woah, sonicmouse has quite a reputation..

hellzfrost
17-02-2005, 08:51 PM
He sure does, he sure does...

Mentor
17-02-2005, 08:57 PM
Considering they caught him hes ovioly not that good.

GommeInc
17-02-2005, 09:23 PM
I dont care if he is back, big whoop, he is an idiot with no life!

Simonac55
17-02-2005, 09:43 PM
They IP baned SonicMouse and I don't think he's back. And the URL of the page doesn't work. And finally, SonicMouse hasn't used that name for along time, since he used the name s0nux more often.

GommeInc
17-02-2005, 10:02 PM
IP Banning is pointless for me as my IP changes evey now and again.

SonicMouse must have a bad PC!

CoolMichael22
17-02-2005, 10:03 PM
OMG Who cares about stupid sonicmouse

RikRoss88
18-02-2005, 12:46 AM
OMG I DO! Does that habbit 2 thing work?, cos erm I'm kinda IP Banned...:(

Steph-ie
18-02-2005, 01:04 AM
If I Was Is Ip Banned Id sort it the proper way .... sorry brad, but good point how do we know if it actually works or not?

>Max<
18-02-2005, 07:13 PM
This is taken from his site it tells you he wasnt "sent to prission" so after reading this LET IT GO !

-About Me-

So, you want to know all about me :) Just kidding, I know you could care less... but I have to put an About section on everything I do!

My name is Andy. I was born on October 28th, 1976... which makes me older than most of you probably. 28 to be exact. I grew up on a small farm in southern Wisconsin. To give you an idea of how small the town that I grew up in was... my grade school had 50 kids in it... grades 1 through 6. About 8 kids per grade, and most of the grades had the same teacher who shared the same room. Anyway, I finally got into a real school come grade 8, and I have never been the same since. I mean, I eventually got put in to Military school. And I even managed to get kicked out of there :)

Since I had a lot of free time as a kid (being grounded and all) I found a love for programming. Around the age of 10 my parents got me a PC. On this PC was the capability of writing in a language called BASIC. I have never been the same since then either.

I eventually grew up (I think) and decided a life as a butcher in a grocery store wasn't for me. I packed up and moved to Austin, TX and landed a job as a software engineer for www.excite.com designing chat software using a language called C++. For a kid with absolutely no education, it was a huge deal. When all the dot coms started to crash, so did the office in Austin. So, Excite moved me to Redwood City, CA where I continued to work for them until they completely went under a year later. Excite is now owned by a garbage company called IWon.

Since then, I have worked for other people doing software, but nothing as steady as I wanted. Plus, since I didn't have a degree, no one would pay me what I was worth. So I started going to school full time. I am currently going to school at University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee campus and trying to obtain a Computer Science degree with a minor in Math.

In my free time I love to reverse engineer other peoples software. If anyone knows me, they will tell you that I am relentless in my quests to figure things out. I have caused a lot of trouble on a lot of different systems due to finding exploits in other people software. But all that aside, I have no intentions of causing any trouble in NAME REMOVED. I truly love that game and treat it as my own.

So, anyway, I am going to wrap this up since the last thing I want to do is type out paragraphs about myself. Enjoy the stay at my new addition to www.mouseindustries.com and come back often.

Cheers,

Andy

8Marcus8
18-02-2005, 07:24 PM
OMG I DO! Does that habbit 2 thing work?, cos erm I'm kinda IP Banned...:(

The habbit does work. Not that i used it i know someone in r/l that did. Bare in mind this is against the habbo way.

P.S. Max what was the name? Quoting: But all that aside, I have no intentions of causing any trouble in NAME REMOVED. I truly love that game and treat it as my own.

scottish
18-02-2005, 07:30 PM
Ok Ok

1. He Comes Back On 1/4/05 Ermm Isnt That Stupid "April Fools"
2. Habbo IP Ban Is Actually Using Your Mac Address Not Your IP Since Not Much People Have Static IP Address's

Lord Zero
18-02-2005, 07:50 PM
Heh, you guys are hilarious.

To clear a few things up:
Mouse Industries is not a scamming/hacking/scripting website.
Mouse has not been to jail, nor taken to court by Sulake.
Contrary to popular belief, Mouse did not go round "hacking" people and causing "chaos".
He's obviously a little more than just a "no life scripter" considering he works for a professional company programming computer software..

If he was to come back there is certainly many more things he could do (exploit wise). People are still turning the encryption off, and information has been leaked on the encryption method that Habbo Hotel uses (Won't mention it - not that any of you could apply the information given to you anyway..).

J-Defoe
19-02-2005, 04:45 AM
Oh my, you guys make me laugh. Sonicmouse was not some lowlife "1337 h4><0r" he was just a guy that was very good as programming etc. He was just exploiting bugs that were there at he time. He actually helped habbo by finding the exploits and helped them patch them up. Seriously, I bet the Man that is "sonicmouse" has actually seen post like this and actually laughed, people start so many rumours, when is all rubbish.

8Marcus8
19-02-2005, 12:04 PM
Ok Ok

1. He Comes Back On 1/4/05 Ermm Isnt That Stupid "April Fools"
2. Habbo IP Ban Is Actually Using Your Mac Address Not Your IP Since Not Much People Have Static IP Address's

Habbit does work :D
and as well how can u tell me that mouseindustries isn't a site to do with hacking/scripting when it contains a habbit download?

GommeInc
19-02-2005, 12:09 PM
I find him a lowlife for wasting his time and effort on nothing...

Olly
19-02-2005, 01:29 PM
Hes A Very Clever Guy

LittleT
19-02-2005, 02:10 PM
hey, ive all heard all this stuff bout sonicmouse and scripting but i wasnt on habbo during his time, i no he scripted but alot ov ppl on habbo do, wat did he do that makes him so notorious....Plz fill me in on wat he did.

Thnx....

wootzy
19-02-2005, 02:20 PM
hey, ive all heard all this stuff bout sonicmouse and scripting but i wasnt on habbo during his time, i no he scripted but alot ov ppl on habbo do, wat did he do that makes him so notorious....Plz fill me in on wat he did.

Thnx....
he was just the first person to script =)

GommeInc
19-02-2005, 02:34 PM
He's probably not an expert now, there are probably hundreds of screipter on Habbo that are better than him

Matty
19-02-2005, 04:55 PM
screipter
What's one of those? :p

Lord Zero
19-02-2005, 08:06 PM
Again, you guys are hilarious.

And, again (...), to clear a few things up:
Habbit is not a scripting program.
SonicMouse was not, and I repeat, not the first "scripter" on Habbo Hotel.

Escalabar
19-02-2005, 09:31 PM
Oh well, this subject bores me now. You all need to get over it.

danny1541
19-02-2005, 09:37 PM
Again, you guys are hilarious.

And, again (...), to clear a few things up:
Habbit is not a scripting program.
SonicMouse was not, and I repeat, not the first "scripter" on Habbo Hotel.

Who was then?

scottish
19-02-2005, 09:44 PM
Escalabar Exactly They need To get Over The Point He Isnt Coming back..

Lord Zero
19-02-2005, 10:02 PM
Who was then?
Dummster.

(EDIT: No one knows who was truly the first "scripter", but from recollection of memories Dummster was certainly one of the very first.)

Phila
20-02-2005, 09:49 PM
Dionysus went on his account.

Ryan
20-02-2005, 09:52 PM
whos redge (or whoever) en i heard some talk about him a while ago :s

Lord Zero
21-02-2005, 10:29 AM
whos redge (or whoever) en i heard some talk about him a while ago :s

Redge was the created of a "scripting" program called ********. By created I mean he copied and pasted the code..

ramjet
21-02-2005, 11:02 AM
get over it he's a 28-year old computer porgrammer who did what now-adays 100s of people do why are you all so scared of one powerless little individual and a stupid game to collect pixulated furni.

Escalabar
21-02-2005, 05:29 PM
get over it he's a 28-year old computer porgrammer who did what now-adays 100s of people do why are you all so scared of one powerless little individual and a stupid game to collect pixulated furni.

Exactley, I think people just like to worry about things.

Scriptermone
26-02-2005, 09:56 AM

Might not be Jane, you never know if hes coming back, I could be him :p

Joke Lol, he might, he might not but dionysus going on a hacker/scripters account
I dont think he would do that...

wootzy
26-02-2005, 10:09 AM
hes scripting on another game now -_-

TrojaNv2
26-02-2005, 06:00 PM
What's with the "isint"..It's isnt..isnt it? :P

skelayton
26-02-2005, 06:36 PM
LOL
He's always been around dont u know
:o :eusa_shhh

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!