PDA

View Full Version : omg.

Metric.
30-08-2006, 02:27 PM
Yesterday I went to KFC with my friends and I put my retainer in a napkin and I put it on the tray and I was putting the tray in the garbage and I noticed it and I was like OMG my RETAINER, but I got it =)

Have you ever accidentally thrown something important out?

RedStratocas
30-08-2006, 02:28 PM
My retainer. 3 times.

ilovejordan
30-08-2006, 02:30 PM
lol. i put my phone in the bin once by accident.

Chaz
30-08-2006, 02:30 PM
The dog...

...It was an accident, i sware.

Infractionized
30-08-2006, 02:31 PM
Sorry but there's just too much American nonsense to understand what your saying.

Metric.
30-08-2006, 02:32 PM
retainers are like $105 to replace!
& LOL CASSIE, I think that happened to my phone because I can't find it, so I have to use the like alltime wort phone EVER, the mororola startac!

HUGECOOL
30-08-2006, 02:33 PM
Well, not thrown away, but I almost put a $700 check in the paper shredder. x.x

Nixt
30-08-2006, 02:33 PM
Some important Geography coursework... it was part of a survey we took and the only copy ended up in the bin thanks to me. It was a week before I realised what I had done.
My teacher uuhh still doesn't know because it happened during these holidays:(

alexxxxx
30-08-2006, 02:34 PM
Sorry, too much american english about. Wth is a retainer?

Nixt
30-08-2006, 02:35 PM
It's like a brace.. after you have had the permanent brace taken out, you have a retainer for a while to make sure your teeth stay in place after the original treatment.

RedStratocas
30-08-2006, 02:36 PM

You get it after braces. You put it in your mouth on the roof, tts to hold your teeth in place while youre still growing. But you take it out to eat.

Metric.
30-08-2006, 02:37 PM
It's like a brace.. after you have had the permanent brace taken out, you have a retainer for a while to make sure your teeth stay in place after the original treatment.

They're nasty too =)

Nemesis
30-08-2006, 02:37 PM
Not exactly thrown.. But my phone fell out of my pocket on Nemesis at Alton Towers if that counts?

I got it back though, cos my mate was the op and he stopped the ride and let me get it :D

lust
30-08-2006, 02:40 PM
nope..

alexxxxx
30-08-2006, 02:40 PM
My phone dropped out of my pocket getting out of a WATER ride at Draton Manor park. It had my friends phone number who I'd known for YEARS on it, and because I don't know his number, I can never speak to him again. HMMMFF.

ilovejordan
30-08-2006, 02:42 PM
retainers are like $105 to replace!
& LOL CASSIE, I think that happened to my phone because I can't find it, so I have to use the like alltime wort phone EVER, the mororola startac!

lmaoo.
Yea i dropped it by accident and its like AS IF IM PUTTIN MY HANDS IN THAT.

Metric.
30-08-2006, 02:46 PM
lmaoo.
Yea i dropped it by accident and its like AS IF IM PUTTIN MY HANDS IN THAT.

If I knew what bin or EVEN IF IT IS IN A BIN, i'd stick my hands in :P

ilovejordan
30-08-2006, 02:48 PM
Not exactly thrown.. But my phone fell out of my pocket on Nemesis at Alton Towers if that counts?

I got it back though, cos my mate was the op and he stopped the ride and let me get it :D

I lost twenty quid on air.

If I knew what bin or EVEN IF IT IS IN A BIN, i'd stick my hands in :P

Ew. I just brought a new phone :D

Nemesis
30-08-2006, 02:50 PM
I lost twenty quid on air.

Lol, it's impossible to get £20 back.. But a phone, is pretty easy.. Depending on the operators mood, and where it is.

Anyway, SECURE ALL LOOSE ARTICALS BEFORE BOARDING, INCLUDING MONEY, HATS, GLASSES, WALLETS, MOBILE PHONES AND WALKMANS.

ilovejordan
30-08-2006, 02:51 PM
Lol, it's impossible to get £20 back.. But a phone, is pretty easy.. Depending on the operators mood, and where it is.

Anyway, SECURE ALL LOOSE ARTICALS BEFORE BOARDING, INCLUDING MONEY, HATS, GLASSES, WALLETS, MOBILE PHONES AND WALKMANS.

i nearly lost my phone on ripsaw but i grabbed that (h)

Nemesis
30-08-2006, 02:54 PM
i nearly lost my phone on ripsaw but i grabbed that (h)

Pls next time make sure you secure loose articals before boarding..

Pfft, says me muhahahaha.. It's not too bad if you know the operators, cos they is your friends n press da RIDE STOP BUTTONZ n let u go get ur stuff bkszzzzzzzzzzz

Hitman
30-08-2006, 03:03 PM
Hmm, when I bought adobe photoshop, I threw away the cerial key on the paper LOL silly mistake.

foxyfox00
31-08-2006, 12:31 PM
I've thrown away projects and reports, My mum threw away my fairy costum when I was 3 =(. So wasnt my fault it was in a plastic bag that looked like rubbish.
My firend threw away a choclate bar at school (still wrapped), got it out of the bin and ate it Ick!

Wig44.
31-08-2006, 12:49 PM
I had my kitten in one arm and a bag of rubbish in the other, I go to the bin and throw away my cat an stroke the bag of rubbish, then i notice that I made a terrible mistake. Got her back though and she's fine, phew...

mannequin-like
31-08-2006, 05:35 PM
well. i didn't really chuck it anyway but i put my ipod on the desk inside the air shop next to air at alton towers so i could hold my giant lolly which i brought in the shop [which omg was so good] and i just walked away and forgot about it ]:

when we was on the couch i nearly died. but i got over it while munching on my lolly pmsl :]

Nemesis
31-08-2006, 05:37 PM
well. i didn't really chuck it anyway but i put my ipod on the desk inside the air shop next to air at alton towers so i could hold my giant lolly which i brought in the shop [which omg was so good] and i just walked away and forgot about it ]:

when we was on the couch i nearly died. but i got over it while munching on my lolly pmsl :]

You got it back though?

mannequin-like
31-08-2006, 05:39 PM
no i didn't.

alexxxxx
31-08-2006, 05:40 PM
You got it back though?

I doubt it! xD I love being on the front row on Air. :)

Nemesis
31-08-2006, 05:41 PM
no i didn't.
Well, don't leave your stuff hanging around then!

However, if you really lost it im sure you wouldn't have just sat on the coach thinking about an ipod you left in towers, you'd at least go to guest services and tell them..

I also love front row on Air.

thesubways<3
31-08-2006, 05:42 PM
nah, but my mate threw £10 in the bin at thorpe park lmao.

mannequin-like
31-08-2006, 05:45 PM
Well, don't leave your stuff hanging around then!

However, if you really lost it im sure you wouldn't have just sat on the coach thinking about an ipod you left in towers, you'd at least go to guest services and tell them..

I also love front row on Air.

what?

i went with the school, i realised half way home. i can't ask the whole coach to stop and cause delays for parents waiting to pick there children up can i? don't be so daft.

and of course i did. when i got home i told my parents and the next day my mum contacted them and told them the whole story but nothing had been handed in. we tried the next day aswell.

it was a shuffle. it was around 99.9% broke anyway.

alexxxxx
31-08-2006, 05:46 PM
what?

i went with the school, i realised half way home. i can't ask the whole coach to stop and cause delays for parents waiting to pick there children up can i? don't be so daft.

and of course i did. when i got home i told my parents and the next day my mum contacted them and told them the whole story but nothing had been handed in. we tried the next day aswell.

it was a shuffle. it was around 99.9% broke anyway.

Not a too big loss then. But I love my iPod Shuffle. =D

mannequin-like
31-08-2006, 05:47 PM
Not a too big loss then. But I love my iPod Shuffle. =D

no not really loll.

and why "you shouldn't leave your stuff around then"

??

i wasn't moaning or anything.

we all make mistakes and forget stuff...
..mine just happend to be that.

Nemesis
31-08-2006, 05:49 PM
Oh, if it was only a shuffle then bleh! - Not a big loss.

mannequin-like
31-08-2006, 05:50 PM
Oh, if it was only a shuffle then bleh! - Not a big loss.

does it really make a difference what kind of mp3/ipod/technology it was? not really.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!