PDA

View Full Version : "Your A Loser For Paying For This game"

Porosity
30-08-2006, 06:18 PM
I really hate people who say that whoever buys furni for the game is stupid and is wasting their life, They should think before they talk, because If it wasnt for people that buy furniture the hotel would be boring and we wouldnt have rooms to chill in and party,

What I also Dont like is people who say that were losers and yet they have their own furni that they paid for. So I think these people shouldnt say we "waste" our lives on habbo.

Opinions?

Catzsy (Forum Super Moderator) . Please post in the correct forum. Moved from scams and glitches.

Fomas
30-08-2006, 06:20 PM
I really hate people who say that whoever buys furni for the game is stupid and is wasting their life, They should think before they talk, because If it wasnt for people that buy furniture the hotel would be boring and we wouldnt have rooms to chill in and party,

What I also Dont like is people who say that were losers and yet they have their own furni that they paid for. So I think these people shouldnt say we "waste" our lives on habbo.

Opinions?
Haha i agree with whoever said it!
You are sad if you pay for a virtual online game.. spend it on something real.

And i dont go on the game so i dont care if it goes out of buisness frankly.

Porosity
30-08-2006, 06:23 PM
I dont agree with people saying that because your not really wasting your life If you spend your money on something you enjoy

Fomas
30-08-2006, 06:25 PM
I dont agree with people saying that because your not really wasting your life If you spend your money on something you enjoy
well you are wasting your life on a game.
Especially when your giving people money for something thats not real.

For all this money your spending on habbo, you could be buying games for your console or something.

Hitman
30-08-2006, 07:04 PM

For all this money your spending on habbo, you could be buying games for your console or something.

You'd still be paying for a game though? :s

I spend money on habbo sometimes, not so much anymore, but sometimes.

-:Undertaker:-
30-08-2006, 08:32 PM

You are wasting your time on this Forum which doesn't exist.

Also you are not wasting your money on something if you enjoy it.

Bef
30-08-2006, 08:33 PM
Haha i agree with whoever said it!
You are sad if you pay for a virtual online game.. spend it on something real.

And i dont go on the game so i dont care if it goes out of buisness frankly.
Agreed...

brandon
30-08-2006, 08:36 PM
I don't buy credits anymore, I used too. He has a point but a "loser" is not the right vocabulary.

kxg
30-08-2006, 08:59 PM
i hate the way habbo exploits you to buy credits
its relly annoying
i can;t wait till i move out of the middle of nowhere and i can actually go c my mates without driving for half an hour :rolleyes:

Blessed
30-08-2006, 09:40 PM
I hate the people that don't buy credits but ask for free furni, that in my opinion is begging, which in the real world is illegal, that's what i hate.

Ree...
30-08-2006, 09:48 PM
all i know is i spent hundreds on that crap, when i could of got some gorgeous clothes.
im over habbo, it really is a waste
u cood be out having fun instead

aleri
30-08-2006, 10:12 PM
Wth are you doing on a Habbo related forum then? =\

Lubricant
30-08-2006, 11:08 PM
I've probably spent over £60 altogether on Habbo and I regret it. You are buying something that isn't yours. The pixels are not owned by you, they're owned by Sulake. So basically, you're giving Sulake money for nothing. I put money in my account on Second Life because I can earn real money on it.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!