PDA

View Full Version : New dog =[

Machine Head
31-08-2006, 04:05 AM
Since my dog passed away, I've been struggling with my life. He passed away just before my holiday, but I tried my best to enjoy my holiday.

Well, I don't think I'm ready to replace him, but my parants are considering about getting a new dog. And because they're into the ol' Jamaican-style th'ang, it will have dreadlocks.

http://aces.tabulas.com/pisces3jen/109-0928_IMG.JPG

I don't really like the look of it, but we're going to get it as a puppy and will be taking a look at it later this month/early September.

I don't think it will ever be able to replace Sasha, but we'll see.

adidas™
02-09-2006, 08:59 PM
sorry but i do not like that dog lol

Ostinato
03-09-2006, 12:18 AM
Since my dog passed away, I've been struggling with my life. He passed away just before my holiday, but I tried my best to enjoy my holiday.

Well, I don't think I'm ready to replace him, but my parants are considering about getting a new dog. And because they're into the ol' Jamaican-style th'ang, it will have dreadlocks.

http://aces.tabulas.com/pisces3jen/109-0928_IMG.JPG

I don't really like the look of it, but we're going to get it as a puppy and will be taking a look at it later this month/early September.

I don't think it will ever be able to replace Sasha, but we'll see.

I also lost a pet, and I know how hard a time it is for you and everything you are going through, but I promise you it does get easier. Although I always love Becky and when I think about her and stuff, I always end up in tears, I still rejoice her life and now have a new dog - a dalmation called Lucy. I never got her to try and replace Becky in any way, and she never will, but having a new dog does help you get on with things and realise that life needs to move on.

It does help mate, and your not expected to think that your new dog is going to replace your old one - because everyone knows that's far from the real case.

Machine Head
03-09-2006, 04:14 PM
Thanks Ostanito =]

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!