PDA

View Full Version : Hacked - NOT AGAIN!!!!

Lucozade
31-08-2006, 07:22 AM
Now this is getting out of order i have been hacked over 5 times now its not even funny i have tryed everything changing my pass world putting pin in bank everything but the still crack the code how :s

Edited by ---MAD--- (forum moderator): I have updated your thread title to give it more meaning, thanks :).

omgabear
31-08-2006, 07:28 AM
Recovs, keylogger, someone you know.

3 most obvious, but 3 most likely.

:]:]:]:]
31-08-2006, 07:31 AM
What omgabear said.

Also, change your pin etc.

It might be a close friend.

Lucozade
31-08-2006, 08:35 AM
no I will never tell my pin or pass Im not a noob you know that will be just silly even my bro I did'nt tell. And i havent accepted anything i have been on holiday.

Mr.Sam
31-08-2006, 08:37 AM
someone could just observe you typing in your pass and bank pin..?
like a ''friend''

Lucozade
31-08-2006, 08:46 AM
Nope none of my friends in RL play Rs apart from one but he never come round to my home.

Humoured
31-08-2006, 09:08 AM
Or one may play runescape and has not told you and keeps taking your stuff because my mate did that but he did play the game and he gets rich all of a sudden (talking about habbo)

micky.blue.eyes
31-08-2006, 09:20 AM
Nope none of my friends in RL play Rs apart from one but he never come round to my home.

Maybe they do now.

Lucozade
31-08-2006, 09:26 AM
Or one may play runescape and has not told you and keeps taking your stuff because my mate did that but he did play the game and he gets rich all of a sudden (talking about habbo)

na when my friends come round i never play Rs or habbo cos they like to go on stuff like game sites

---MAD---
31-08-2006, 09:39 AM
Just scan your pc first then change your pass/recover qs

Lucozade
31-08-2006, 09:43 AM
Oh no i just saw the he set a recovery question how do i take it off he could find out my pass again

-Wolverine
31-08-2006, 09:45 AM
I haven't read any of the thread but I just got hacked today too, just scan your PC, i got 2 viruses. :S

Lucozade
31-08-2006, 09:47 AM
:o do what i did i changed my Pw my bank pin and recovery questions

Joahh
31-08-2006, 09:52 AM
Goodluck on getting your account secure

Lucozade
31-08-2006, 09:56 AM
Thanks i got it back but i lost everything

Rashelly
31-08-2006, 10:09 AM
If you've been hacked 5 times, there's obviously a big problem, which you'll need to sort out BEFORE you start playing again - since the same is just going to happen.
It sounds to me like a keylogger, so make sure your PC is safe before you start playing again.
Or just make up a temp account if you're desperate to play...one that you don't mind losing...

Lucozade
31-08-2006, 10:21 AM
it cant be i have scanned me comp and 0 things where found

tyo22
31-08-2006, 10:25 AM
You've been scanning with an anti-virus or anti-spyware program or both?

Chaz
31-08-2006, 10:27 AM
get a better virus control.

JonJonStress
31-08-2006, 10:44 AM
Sorry ignore this, and erm.... scan with a good scanner?

[Jay]
31-08-2006, 10:46 AM
well i dont see how they can guess your pin....unless they can see exactly what your doing but i dont think anyone can do that can they?

Chaz
31-08-2006, 10:47 AM
I'm sure now you get the message? Don't play?

Ohffs, shut up. do you not get the message? Leave the forum. :rolleyes:

Anway, i got to lvl 95 and quit, without once being hacked, so you need a better virus software. Did you use the same password over and over again after being hcked?

Lucozade
31-08-2006, 10:52 AM
You've been scanning with an anti-virus or anti-spyware program or both?

anti-virus and never used the same pw over and over again

JonJonStress
31-08-2006, 10:55 AM
Ohffs, shut up. do you not get the message? Leave the forum. :rolleyes:

Don't edit posts please.

Chaz
31-08-2006, 10:56 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by JonJonStress : Today at 11:46 AM.

You edited 1min after i posted, check the times.

JonJonStress
31-08-2006, 10:58 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by JonJonStress : Today at 11:46 AM.

You edited 1min after i posted, check the times.

I mispelt scanner, and only realized one minute after.

Chaz
31-08-2006, 10:59 AM
Then, why would i pointlessly edit your post? Tell me that then.

Oh, btw - nice lie.

JonJonStress
31-08-2006, 11:03 AM
Then, why would i pointlessly edit your post? Tell me that then.

Oh, btw - nice lie.

Because you don't like me.

Chaz
31-08-2006, 11:04 AM
Because you don't like me.

Do you have any idea who i am?

JonJonStress
31-08-2006, 11:05 AM
Do you have any idea who i am?

Chaz??

-Wolverine
31-08-2006, 11:09 AM
Chaz??
He's jake. isn't he.

Lucozade
31-08-2006, 11:43 AM
Please stop fighting

Havoc_Generator
31-08-2006, 11:54 AM
Please stop fighting

Well i think its a keylogger, do you always check that your revcoverys and bank pin arnt being reset?

tyo22
31-08-2006, 01:07 PM
anti-virus and never used the same pw over and over again

well it's probably a keylogger and usually anti-virus programs don't pick them up, so you should get a good anti-spyware software.

or try this: (excerpt from hobtech.net)
--------------------------------------------
Step One

The most common keylogger affecting Habbo Hotel is only picked up by three scanning software packages, they are the only ones we have found that will detect this keylogger, and only two that will remove it.

Go to http://mcafee.com/?cid=10451 and download the free on-line virus scan. You will need to create an account or you can't log on using Microsoft Net passport. The download and scan will take some time so be patient it is worth it.

When the scan has finished you will be presented with a list of infected files, print off this page off if possible or make a note of them as you will need to know the names later. Manually deleting of these files will not resolve the keylogger problem as there also will be several entries in the registry that require deletion. Also Windows ME and XP will have a restore section which may automatically replace the deleted files.

Two files are generated when the keylogger is activated along with 14 registry entries. Unfortunately the original sender of the keylogger is able to choose from a list of nine different file names or create a name of their own this is why it is important to note down the files that mcafee finds.

This is a list of the known filenames: -

explorer.exe/explorer.dll

mnsvcsp.exe/mnsvcsp.dll

ntvdcsm.exe/ntvdcsm.dll

secsrvc.exe/secsrvc.dll

sclkchk.exe/scklchk.dll

sysfrcx.exe/srcfrcx.dll

fatrecov.exe/fatrecov.dll

tapiexex.exe/tapiexec.dll

win_spool2.exe/win_spool2.dll

Step Two

Go to www.download.com and search for "Anti-spy" within downloads, then download the trial version of Anti-spy.info 1.

When you run "Anti-spy" it will list everything that is running on your pc and also rate its danger potential. you can then right-click the files that match the list provided by Mcafee and quarantine them. Any registry entries will also be deleted.

Step Three

Have you got a firewall installed, if not, go to http://smb.sygate.com/buy/download_buy.htm and download Sygate Personal Firewall. Please take special note of any process that may try to connect to the internet in the future. A good firewall will prevent keyloggers sending data to its originator but is no replacement for scanning all downloaded files before activation.

Step Four

Go to http://webroot.com and download the trial version of Spysweeper and do a complete hard drive scan. This will detect the keylogger, which is now inactive and quarantined, and delete it along with all the corresponding registry entries.

Lucozade
31-08-2006, 01:39 PM
Thanks i for all that but i need to wait for my mum to wake up so i can ask her if i can download it.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!