PDA

View Full Version : GTA SA Myth Guide

Szam
17-02-2005, 06:45 PM
In the next comming weeks im putting together with Snapshot a big San Andreas myth guide, I am reading other forums and sites with info about these and trying out on my game also looking for myths myself, I have found ALOT that otherwise wouldnt be found or evan noticed.
I was wondering if anyone else has some weird things they have found on san andreas and would like to share it.

poloolop
17-02-2005, 06:48 PM
when u are on 2 player go and get a water plane. one person get in it then the other pull them out. they will walk on the bottom of the water without drowning

Szam
17-02-2005, 09:26 PM
Yeh, that works with the plane and the water heli. Thanx though!

Luayminator
18-02-2005, 02:46 PM
At about which percent completed of the game do u get 2 player.

Szam
18-02-2005, 06:34 PM
As far as I know two player is available from the start! Look for the 2 player icon in the idlewood area of los santos or when you get your first girl friend who lives off grove street there is a two player option there! But also various locations all across San Andreas.

Ryan
18-02-2005, 09:51 PM
if when you have full full life like when ur life bar goes up a notch, u jump off a tall building u die but if you go as high as u can in a plane/helicopter and jump u live :s

Ezzie.
19-02-2005, 09:24 AM
yeah that's confusing and once i was flying in my plane i saw the ufoey thing :S it was like a red circle with another circle inside then another circle and it was at night so it cudn't have been the suns glaze :S

G-flow
19-02-2005, 09:37 AM
:o i can't wait to read this guide, i'm still stuck on photo opportunity :(

Luayminator
19-02-2005, 06:44 PM
Im still like 13% into the game , I dont want to ruin it for myself , I better stop reading you guy's posts :p

Szam
19-02-2005, 06:55 PM
if when you have full full life like when ur life bar goes up a notch, u jump off a tall building u die but if you go as high as u can in a plane/helicopter and jump u live :s

To answer that, you cant survive the jump off a high building but you can from a plane aslong as you disconnect the parachute at any height for some reason.

And Luayminator what I tell you isnt cheats that mess up your game its things that the game purposely put in for us to find out about or that they did by accident, so dont worry evan if you see these things and save it wont mess up your game.

Luayminator
20-02-2005, 08:02 AM
Phewww , When exactly will you have this Myths guide up ? Seems quiet interesting. How many have you got on it yet ?

BURN3LL
20-02-2005, 11:09 AM
yeh man i totaly agree

CoolMichael22
20-02-2005, 11:23 AM
I dont know why u lot put so much effort into gta

Ezzie.
20-02-2005, 11:34 AM
Because GTA is a pehonmenom and to answer your question luayminator we'll be doing it really soon :) we're just doign research

Adam$
13-04-2005, 09:41 PM
I've completed the storyline.

I have completed the last mission.

It is called End of the Line
(you need to highlight it. I made it white so I don't spoil the game for people not far on it ;D)

I still need to do all the odd jobs, like street racing, ambulance, vigilante missions and stuff.

Also, to get the Apache Hunter without getting Gold in flying school, go to the Airport in Las Venturas and do one of the street racing missions where you get the hunter (can't remember the name). Then when you're doing that mission fly it back to your hangar at the airstrip, store it in the garage and get out. Do something to fail you then go back to your hangar when you are not on a mission. It will be in there, and you have it without getting gold in flying school ;D

Check out www.gtagaming.com for great cheats and hints.

and alts, and glitches ;O

Bear-Max
08-05-2005, 12:14 PM
I think you mean an Easter Egg guide, not a myths guide :P

A myth is something that was believed to have happened, but may not be true o.0

Jõnathan
08-05-2005, 01:02 PM
Here's summut funny to see- Look on the back of Cluckin' Bell Shirts. they say 'Taste The ****' as in ****erel. Also, sometimes the cashier says 'Made with 10% guano' lol!

Notice that thers a building in San Fierro thts called Zombotech, a reference to Resi Evil.

Also ZIP is a rip-off of GAP (ya must've noticed dat by now!)

Listen to WCTR. In GTA 3, on Chatterbox, a guy calls up asking to talk to Maurice of GARDENING WITH MAURICE. This is a show on WCTR

Also, KJAH makes a return to the radio!

Say Loco Low Co. real fast and ya say LOCO LOCO.

There is also a mention on 'The Tied-In Zone' about Liberty City ****s and Beavers. The LC stadium was on Staunton Island in GTA3.

Say Vank Hoff fast. YOU DONT WANNA KNOW WHAT THT SAYS!

Notice that in VC and SA, there is the Blista Compact (a Honda CRX rip-off) but surprisingly no Blista (from GTA3) Weird, eh?

Look on the back of the Banditos shirt. it says LAS VENTURAS 27

There are 2 funny pieces of signage at the Gant Bridge Visitor Centre. One tells you about the bridge facts, and the other tells you about an ACTUAL piece of cable.

Catalina and ya guy from GTA3 (Claude? THATS A REAL GAY NAME!) return.

Notice that when playing video poker, the K, Q, and J cards of each suit has a character from GTA3 or VC on. There is a rumour that you can get Darkel (who was removed from GTA3,as his missions were like 9/11) on a face card.

Interglobal Films has a company in Los Santos called..... Interglobal Television.

Notice that Las Venturas has a sign NEARLY the same as the Las Vegas sign.

Also, the manual says that Loc-Down (OG LOC's clothing company) has been gangsta since 2002, but the game is set in '92, so that's stupid.

The Cobra 'Martial' Arts gym WAS ment to be Called Cobra Marital Arts, as that name comes up when you enter the gym.

Ther's loads more stuff, but I'll leave the rest to YOU! Yes, you!

GommeInc
08-05-2005, 01:06 PM
WHen this is up I may go hunting. It would of been fun if this Yeti was real though

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!