PDA

View Full Version : Habbo needs more furni!

mike03!
27-07-2004, 01:13 AM
I think habbo should have a comp where you get to make your own furni on paint! Then they choose the top 10! and put them on habbo! It would be great fun and we would get more stuff to choose from! maby a new rare!

TopBuz
27-07-2004, 01:43 AM
well habbo certainly keeps us waiting long enough for new rares, they must be struggling for ideas, lol. i imagine it would be a fantastic buzz for the winner to see their creation on sale in the catalogue! imagine!
theres always hope!
:P

ShadowSam19
27-07-2004, 04:36 AM
ya, but then they would be flooded with thousand of the same thing that hundreds of different people have done, and sum 40 year old proffensional graphics designer would probly win any way :p
plus thats what they pay their workers the big bucks for :rolleyes:

Wild-Play
02-08-2004, 06:23 AM
I think there would be alot of creativity in that, but as shadow said some 40 year old profession could win and alot of the furni submitted would either look nothing like habbo, be just altered current habbo furni, or be useless furni like stoves or something

Milhar
02-08-2004, 06:57 AM
They could have a whiteboard that u could draw on and stuff.

Gottomi
02-08-2004, 07:07 AM
I think thats a great idea! And I think that making furni is easy enough that I doubt someone could have a really good advantage (like the 40 year old graphics designer)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!