PDA

View Full Version : Toy Soldiers

Mit
17-02-2005, 10:37 PM
I now understand what toy Soldiers is about after a long explination by my mate on the train. Now i relise what is going on im kind of shocked.

I thought these guys where setting and example, they are just like the rock bands of 70s which encorage drugs, violence and other stuff.

The song talks about Ja rule, it also comments on Ja rule's line in a song.

Ja rule sang ' Em you say that your mom was a crackhead/ Kallie is a known s***/ so what Hallie gonna be when she grows up?'
Eminem states ' I heard him say Hailie’s name on a song and I just lost it'

Is jay z involved as well. This is drving me mad, i have just relised there is a war going on in the Rap world.

BURN3LL
18-02-2005, 11:07 PM
Yeh mate,
The only reason eminem was gettin insulted is because 50 cent and murder inc (Ja-rules label company) got in a massive fight so really eminem got dragged into it. Now its all about jay-z and Nars! :)

-JT-
19-02-2005, 12:23 AM
can i just say jay-z WOULD WIN!!

Ryan
19-02-2005, 12:31 AM
The Line You Said Ja Rule Said Eminem Used It In One Of His Songs ... Hallie's Revenge Lyrics Link HERE (http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/eminem/hailiesrevenge.html) (Strong Language Be Warned)

Escalabar
19-02-2005, 03:09 AM
Yeah all this gangstar fighting is pathetic. They all blame one another and it goes on too far. Eminem is the only sensible one for singing about actually stopping it and saying its gone too far.

Mit
19-02-2005, 01:04 PM
cant wait to buy it in the shops, hallies revenge is so funny. is ja rule taller than me daddy?
no honey, your the same size. :p

lil:quizical:quigly
19-02-2005, 05:25 PM
I thought these guys where setting and example, they are just like the rock bands of 70s which encorage drugs, violence and other stuff.

If you actually listed to that era of music you would know that, that is just a stereotype.

Simonac55
19-02-2005, 05:34 PM
Yes I can understand it too. And I think Eminem is one of the only rappers thart can show the true emotional values of someone in his song, even if he uses swears to show it.

.mcgovlau.
19-02-2005, 08:30 PM
oh ....i didnt know he was talking bout ja rule, i always heard the ja part n ive been trying to think who it was lol, rappers should jus be happy and rap their hearts out instead of fighting

BURN3LL
21-02-2005, 12:12 AM
they do it for reputation and money calm down u lot

-JT-
21-02-2005, 06:59 PM
perso****ly, i couldnt care, i hate eminem

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!