PDA

View Full Version : Why is my account disabled?! Help!

BlueBBle
01-09-2006, 04:00 AM
Okay I was playing so I had like 80 gold ores in bank and I went back and fortth to change them to bars. All of a sudden, Runescape freezed for a min and got my account logged out and said your account was disabled. And I was shock because I didn't do anything against their way. So I checked the runescape page tto see what I had did wrong. It said I was breaking rule 12 of trading my for real life stuff. I mean ***. I didn't do that. Could they be accidentally clicked on me while another person was on the same spot as me? IM SO ****ED RIGHT NOW AND I DID NOT DO ANYTHING. Can someone resolve this for me and how can I get my account back. Is this a perm ban or just a normal ban. Cuz I felt unfair of how they just banned my account witthout any reason to, well prove is, they can check my log. I remember the last stuff I said were "Selling Emerald Necklace" and "How much is your Santa Clause hat". STILL ***. THEY BANNED ME INNOCENTLY! I CANT LET THEM GET AWAY WITH THIS

omgabear
01-09-2006, 06:09 AM
... Calm down

send an appeal.

Jack.
01-09-2006, 07:29 AM
... Calm down

send an appeal.

Yes. Send an appeal. That's the only way to get your account back. We can't do anything about it, sorry.

Skizard
01-09-2006, 07:48 AM
Yes. Send an appeal. That's the only way to get your account back. We can't do anything about it, sorry.

We cant do anything we are not mods, so just send an appeal

Blessed
01-09-2006, 08:07 AM
They did not click somebody by mistake as they do not click you to ban you, they type your name.

Stress_Free
01-09-2006, 08:26 AM
Oh god nooooooooooooo 80 gold ore what are you gonnna dooooo
*runs around in a panick*

Skizard
01-09-2006, 08:34 AM
Now that was funny +rep

dizzieboi
01-09-2006, 09:10 AM
We cant do anything we are not mods, so just send an appeal
if its banned for a few days wait..
if banned for ever make a new acconut and send an appeal

yasic
01-09-2006, 09:16 AM
:: BlueBBle :: 2006 :: 55k Per Your HC Sofa :: PM if INTERESTED ::

Mabey this is the problem?

Havoc_Generator
01-09-2006, 10:14 AM

Lmao but did anyone actually do a deal with him?

omgabear
01-09-2006, 02:23 PM

he has a point. Your just giving RS cash to someone they give nothing in return. What does it look like?

Blessed
01-09-2006, 02:42 PM
When trading runescape money for habbo, ask the other person to put something like 1gp in, this way Runescape won't log the trade, they only log trades where nothing is given in return.

Eye!
01-09-2006, 04:42 PM
When trading runescape money for habbo, ask the other person to put something like 1gp in, this way Runescape won't log the trade, they only log trades where nothing is given in return.
Exactly what he said

also when your sending an appeal you have 3 options

Appologize
You got the wrong person
Or sommit else i forget lol

if you didnt do any habbo trades apologize
if you did you deserve to be banned really =\

micky.blue.eyes
01-09-2006, 04:55 PM
He isn't anoyed/angry/sad/what ever because he lost 80 gold ores, he was just pointing out that he was making gold bars with those 80 ores.

he has a point. Your just giving RS cash to someone they give nothing in return. What does it look like?
Still, that doesn't mean he actually traded for real life/other game items. I've given people free stuff before, that doesn't make me a scammer because the other person didn't put anything in.

BlueBBle
01-09-2006, 07:51 PM
i just found outt why

i checked evidence and it said "selling gold ore bars for noobs"

tthen banned.

i dunno if i will be unbanned

here is a pic http://bluebble.googlepages.com/banned.JPG

Charles
01-09-2006, 07:59 PM
You can always show us the evidence..

wildwinter
01-09-2006, 08:32 PM
Ban kinda says its only 1 more day :l pretty plain n simple

BlueBBle
01-09-2006, 08:56 PM
Ban kinda says its only 1 more day :l pretty plain n simple
phew i thought itt was perm ban!!! :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!