PDA

View Full Version : Gamer archive added!

Pyroka
01-09-2006, 10:44 AM
The gamer archive is finally added! It shows the previously played games and how to make them, so far the list is:
Musical Chairs
Monopoly
Plant attack

Darkness falls will be added soon! So far the page looks quite good, heres a sample of the Musical chairs page.
The room should be set up similar to the screenshot provided. The chairs should be evenly spaced out and there needs to be enough space free for Habbos to be able to dance around them.

Instead of music, because unfortunately we can't have that on Habbo yet, a holodice can be used. Choose a number from 1 to 6 that indicates the "music" has switched off.

When the holodice is spinning any of the 5 other numbers, the Habbos continue to dance around the chairs. When the holodice lands on the chosen "music" off number, the Habbos must quickly sit on a chair.

Each round there will be one fewer chairs than there are Habbos playing resulting in one Habbo being elminated every round. Simply continue to pick up one chair and remove one Habbo each round until there is only one remaining. The person left at the end is the winner.

Habbo Name: :x:BeCkY:x:

Hope that helps you :) Click HERE (http://www.habbohotel.co.uk/community/habbo_debate/the_game_archive) for the link to the gamer archive.

GommeInc
01-09-2006, 10:45 AM
Couldn't you of just written that Habbo Debate Archives have been added?

Pyroka
01-09-2006, 10:48 AM
I wouldve, but i didnt spot the gamer archive until a few minutes after i posted the Habbo debate comment archives one. :(

GommeInc
01-09-2006, 10:57 AM
Silly rabbit :P. So you couldn't edit them? Meh, I suppose people can talk individually. Good find anyway :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!